ADVERTISEMENT

Guess the hype is gone from Coach Prima Deion

To be totally fair, that weather was terrible and forecasted to be even worse and they even shut I-70 down which no doubt kept a lot of people at home.

Reactions: thall_
It looks like the photo was taken after the game and it was like 30 degrees and rainy. They had like 28,000 there at the beginning, which is pretty good for Colorado standards.

They seat 50K...they sold 28K in tickets...percentage wise, for a spring game, it was allright.

Let me know when we can quit browbeating other programs' spring game attendance in favor of cleaning their clocks on the field.
You know, like it used to be. It's prime ski season there also. Surprised anyone showed up.

Reactions: thall_
Let me know when we can quit browbeating other programs' spring game attendance in favor of cleaning their clocks on the field.
You know, like it used to be. It's prime ski season there also. Surprised anyone showed up.
Hey kPa.
We were just talking about you.

• Love
Reactions: Laner2
Why did they show up last year and not yesterday? Hypocritical.

What’s funny is there’s nothing else for us to do in April. Can’t do anything on the field for another 4+ months.

But you’re right. We shouldn’t point out anything to do with other schools.

You really need to refine your schtik.
Why?

Do you speak the obsolete computer language instead?

A Pascal is a tiny pressure unit.

You joined here 20 months ago, and have been applying pressure with contrary opinions. Your username alone, first time I saw it made me think of the pressure unit.

I do know what what pascal means, what schtick should I refine?

Maybe your name refers to an obsolete computer language?

Cheers kPa

Last edited:
PSSC Physics at LSE rocked in 1977.
All the other AP classes there at the time did too.

We entered College with nearly a year of credit, it was pretty uncommon in the 70's to have such forward curriculum in HS.

How about never. I hate CU, Texass and Iowa. It's what we do on a Husker board. If you don't like it, kick rocks.:confused:

While I agree the honeymoon with Deion is waning, the weather was awful. Poured rain all morning until it turned to sloppy snow. Even if I was a huge Buffs fan, which I’m not, there’s no way I’m sitting in that mess to watch Shedeur throw for 900 yards against scout teamers and student managers.

While I agree the honeymoon with Deion is waning, the weather was awful. Poured rain all morning until it turned to sloppy snow. Even if I was a huge Buffs fan, which I’m not, there’s no way I’m sitting in that mess to watch Shedeur throw for 900 yards against scout teamers and student managers.
This is true, but it never gets old hating on CU.

We took a couple road trips to Boulder in 1981.
Tickets were $2-$5 dollars on the way in.

Sat in the bowl endzone with our cooler of booze, which no one cared about, and watched the Buffs get piss pounded.

Saw John Cougar get booed off stage there in October 1982 as well.

Memories of Folsom Field.

Colorado’s leading running back is taking his game to Kansas State. Wheels are coming off Deion’s hype train, fast.

• Wow
Reactions: GBRforLife1
We took a couple road trips to Boulder in 1981.
Tickets were $2-$5 dollars on the way in.

Sat in the bowl endzone with our cooler of booze, which no one cared about, and watched the Buffs get piss pounded.

Saw John Cougar get booed off stage there in October 1982 as well.

Memories of Folsom Field.
I was there on Black Friday 2001. They are pure trash. Lucky to not end up in jail.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Prime skiing season is over, pretty slushy and icy this time of year.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Lincoln just dodged tornadoes and 60k made it. Colorado fans are non existent. Unless CSU or Nebraska is in town.
Yes and I will venture to say we lost some attendance because of the storm too.

Prime skiing season is over, pretty slushy and icy this time of year.
Not in the high altitude runs.

Look, I am not here to defend the average Colorado fan, it's not my gig at all. I was into mountain hiking and frequented a board of like minded posters. They could be real jerks. Especially if they were of the Boulder variety. They were insufferable. Funny thing is they were great out on the trail. Just on the message board they were malicious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT