ADVERTISEMENT

got $3.9 million laying around?....

PJ "Kirk Ferentz" Fleck

difference is he'll probably be smart enough to leave his shit job while his stock is decently high

he isn't going anywhere. building a new home. stated doesn't have the time to use this home like they should. imo, Fleck will be in Minny as long as they will have him. i can't go back and read the article again, but, i believe he has/had a home on lake minnetonka also. he may have ditched that one also.

Last edited:
purple rain prince GIF

Reactions: cornhustler
PJ "Kirk Ferentz" Fleck

difference is he'll probably be smart enough to leave his shit job while his stock is decently high

PJ "Kirk Ferentz" Fleck

Pj is one of those coaches that do a really good job at his current place: but nobody wants to take a chance on him at a bigger gig .

Sorry, you know everything else. Figured you had a doctor friend buying the property or something.
I have a Dr friend who just sold a multi-million dollar property on a lake in Wayzata but I’m not really familiar with their market. He’s a pulmonologist that fled the cities for Sioux Falls.

• Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT