ADVERTISEMENT

Future BIG TEN members rumor.

Reactions: moralvictories
It's a crazy world in college football. I think Texas A&M could be a possibility but I don't think Notre Dame is in the cards now with the expanded playoff situation. I also don't think the B1G would actually turn down FSU but for FSU cracking the ACC shackles doesn't seem like it's possible in the near term.

It's a crazy world in college football. I think Texas A&M could be a possibility but I don't think Notre Dame is in the cards now with the expanded playoff situation. I also don't think the B1G would actually turn down FSU but for FSU cracking the ACC shackles doesn't seem like it's possible in the near term.
Depends about FSU… I think I saw that they were told to go to mediation. If that brings about a decent exit price for FSU then the ACC likely breaks up IMO

Notre Dame will need to join a conference IMO because with a power 2-3, the schedules will be tough for all teams going forward and no one will want to schedule ND

Will be interesting but in the big picture I think this makes for a far more interesting regular season with these super conferences

ND MIGHT end up with 10+ home games a year if they stay independent. I know there is a "rule" that you can't have more than 7 or something but clearly that will change.

Or they will do something like 7 home games and then 5 neutral site huge money games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT