ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Game 2: Nebraska vs Utah (Huskers lose 7-5)

With runners now at the corners and middle infielders back in double play position the next batter singles in a run thru the hole in short

Shot up the middle where Raburn leaps high to snag a high chopper, flips to Schlepp who barely turns it for the double play!

Reactions: saluno22
Ground ball in the hole to right for a lead off single. How many times have they had their lead off guy on

I know it's early in the season and you want to get your pitchers innings but when it's obvious a guy is off you need to yank him.

Reactions: saluno22
Chads gets a weak pop up to second for out one. Ball almost dropped as three guys converged.

Chad out there battling even without his good stuff. Next batter singles to right to make it 7-5

Well I have to fly back to the snow tomorrow so will leave it to you guys to keep me in the loop tomorrow as we try and at least win one or hopefully two this weekend. Three more swings at this one tonight.

Reactions: gunNrun
I know it's early in the season and you want to get your pitchers innings but when it's obvious a guy is off you need to yank him.
I still don't understand what we are doing with him. He was dominating as a closer last year, and now we are trying to stretch him out and eventually make him a starter? It's not working so far.

Reactions: gunNrun
First 4 games have felt like an extension of last year............
Extension of the last five years if we are being honest. Long ways to go...but with the upcoming schedule it appears this team will be not putting themselves in a good position for a team that some were talking about potentially hosting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT