ADVERTISEMENT

For the uninformed on Matt Rhule

ohio4nu

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Loveland, OH from Omaha
I posted this list of articles in the other thread but thought it would be worth calling it out...

Frankly, I'm tired of all the "I heard he doesn't like recruiting", "I'd take Mickey over Matt Rhule", "He won with Briles' players", "he never beat a ranked team", blah, blah, blah BS. So, here is a short list (there are many, many more) of articles that will give you some insight. Quit listening to your dad, your friends who spend most of their time asking if the game is on TV this week on Facebook or the old curmudgeons who meet at Casey's every morning for coffee and a slice of breakfast pizza. Listen to the experts.

If you only read one, read the last in the list. THIS is what we need at Nebraska.

If you don't think we're in the absolute cellar of college football, you live in a fantasy world. We are the Temple team and the Baylor team (short of the scandal, and total lack of players when he arrived) that Matt Rhule took over and made winners. We are the only team in P5 (KU going this year) that, as of this year, has not gone to a bowl game since 2017. The only team.

Some of you have said he won't stay around...who cares? Let him put out the dumpster fire and build it from the ground up...he loves, big, fast, and strong. He loves mean. And, he can get communities, players and fans behind him like many others won't or can't.

For the uninformed...if you don't read any of the others, read the last one in the list.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News