ADVERTISEMENT

Fidone

Some guy posted on RSS too. Waiting for confirmation.
Confirmed now.

Last edited:
maybe there is someone on this site who can share what's being reported from the other site. I use to belong but found there was way to much fighting and not enough civil discussion.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
How many times is this strength staff going to bring kids back too early from these injuries? SMH

Do you even know the alleged injury is the same knee? And how in the world would this be bringing him back to early? The injury happened a year ago and he was cleared before last season even ended. So you think he was injured now because he came back too early 4 months ago? You are seriously grasping at straws on this one.

Do you even know the alleged injury is the same knee? And how in the world would this be bringing him back to early? The injury happened a year ago and he was cleared before last season even ended. So you think he was injured now because he came back too early 4 months ago? You are seriously grasping at straws on this one.

It wouldn't matter if it was the same knee. He's most likely been compensating with the other since his old injury. This staff's track record with injuries since they got here speaks for itself. 🤮

It wouldn't matter if it was the same knee. He's most likely been compensating with the other since his old injury. This staff's track record with injuries since they got here speaks for itself. 🤮
I think you might want to cool it on this topic. I don't believe IF he did tear an ACL again that you can reasonably blame our S&C staff. His ACL repair no doubt was completely healed months ago. Clemson had a WR play IN A GAME FIVE MONTHS after tearing his ACL. Adrian Peterson returned to the NFL 6 months after his ACL surgery so just stop.

So if it turns to be a thigh bruise, are you going to triple-down and contend it was because he was too slow to get out of the way?

It's football, and players get hurt. It isn't always someone's fault.

I had an ACL replacement back in 2009. Used a hamstring tendon to replace the old ACL. I was officially "full duty" after four months. The rehab lady said the tendon was totally healed and there was no risk of it tearing from the bone. I was running and did some pretty crazy hikes on vacation soon after that. It still took me about a year before I trusted it though. I was always using my opposite leg to absorb most of the shock if I was jumping off of something or landing. I finally just said screw it and started using them both or even the repaired side. I totally understand why athletes are afraid to really let it rip when it comes to this surgery. I let it rip once in a while now and still feel that knee when I do. It is a scary feeling. I really don't want to do that surgery and rehab again.

So one practice at full speed with tackling and the kid is already hurt again? Not good for the kid, obviously. Bad luck or injury prone. But I'm also scared about how Frost would react to this. He's gotten too scared to go full speed with tackling in the past and then fielded a team every fall that needs a few games to catch up with everyone else.

If true time for Carnie to step up. I had a thought when James committed that it would be funny if he ended up being the stud TE from that class.

really hope it’s not true but if it is, still like the TE room a lot. Hickman is a lot better than most people give him credit for. And with Omar play slot, kind of changes things a little in the middle anyways.

all in all, let’s hope this isn’t true. But seems like none of our top notch recruits ever pan out for us.

I see @anitrowboat removed the thigh bruise prediction so the ACL must be true now since he said it.

Feel bad for the kid whatever the injury is.

Last edited:
It is bad news if true, but he’s never played a down. Sucks but move on. Have some good TEs still
Hate to tell you this but he is a difference maker for this offense…

But yea we have no other option but moving forward…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT