ADVERTISEMENT

Fidone’s shhhhh….

There no truth to this.
Haarberg’s his roommate

Along with folks trashing Fidone, people said it was a mistake to even have Haarberg on the team

Us against the world in that house. Clearly their other roommate Ervin sees it, too

While Rhule blocks out social media I'm confident the players don’t. I assumed it was a message to those bagging on the program, the staff and the start to the year and potentially to those who dog him for not being available the past two years.

I don’t mind the saltiness. We need some red ass dudes on this team. He deserves the grief for dropping passes, but Fidone also deserves praise for making plays in the 2nd half. Hopefully he is the dude going forward. Need him to garner attention to help make this WR group better.

Definitely directed at his critics. #1 TE in the country, tons of hype, hurt for multiple years, tons of doubters. Finally getting up to speed. Don't blame him. Imagine the pressure to come in and perform and then just have to wait for 2 or 3 years and the whole time to have to read tons of morons doubting you. It would be tough.

Definitely directed at his critics. #1 TE in the country, tons of hype, hurt for multiple years, tons of doubters. Finally getting up to speed. Don't blame him. Imagine the pressure to come in and perform and then just have to wait for 2 or 3 years and the whole time to have to read tons of morons doubting you. It would be tough.
There are doubters that he'll be elite because he's injury prone. That's not a knock on Fidone, it's just the way it is. I think people realize he's drawn a crappy hand & no one is blaming him for not being elite (yet), unlike someone in Arik Gilbert's situation.

For him to think people were dogging him just makes him come off as super sensitive.

Reactions: nostromo78
There are doubters that he'll be elite because he's injury prone. That's not a knock on Fidone, it's just the way it is. I think people realize he's drawn a crappy hand & no one is blaming him for not being elite (yet), unlike someone in Arik Gilbert's situation.

For him to think people were dogging him just makes him come off as super sensitive.
He's a dawg

when you score a touchdown in sold out Memorial Stadium, you can celebrate however you see fit.

anyone reacting adversely to his celebration comes off as super sensitive.

Fidone should delete his social media accounts from his phone and just play football. From the looks of things, he's going to be just fine.

when you score a touchdown in sold out Memorial Stadium, you can celebrate however you see fit.

Hahaha, yup the whole "you're saying he's sensitive so because you said something that means you're sensitive" mantra.

Honestly I didn't think anything of it other than he must've forgotten which stadium he was at. My sensitive comment only came after what he said to the press. And of course he can celebrate however he sees fit. I never stated otherwise.

He's had one good half of football in 3 years. He doesn't have enough deposits in that bank account to be making those withdrawals yet.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
He's had one good half of football in 3 years. He doesn't have enough deposits in that bank account to be making those withdrawals yet.
this is a Yankees fan equivalent to saying he hasn't earned his pinstripes

kid's played 3 games & is starting to look the part

All the players and all the coaches look at social media, listen to podcasts, read the papers. 100% of the time.

Kenny Bell did this too, IIRC, but he was also all in on Bo's us against the world including our fanbase so...huh.

I thought Bullock did it after he popped that screen for a big gainer, too

1:35 mark.

this is a Yankees fan equivalent to saying he hasn't earned his pinstripes

kid's played 3 games & is starting to look the part
If you want to "make a statement" against millions of fans who have been here long before you were born and will be here long after you are gone from here, you better have some cred. He's not there yet, for me. I hope he earns it because it's good for everyone if he does.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT