ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan will drop to a 3/4 star....

What in the holy living fvck ON3!!! Everyone “jokes” and says if __________ commits to Nebraska I bet they’ll drop his rating down to…. And then, when we actually get the top rated 5* QB, they actually go right ahead and do the exact thing we all said they would do. Fvck those f****t ass losers! So glad I’m not part of that abortion of a website. Dweeb Callafraud and band of worthless cock suckers can go fvck themselves with cactus dildo. 🖕🏻

What in the holy living fvck ON3!!! Everyone “jokes” and says if __________ commits to Nebraska I bet they’ll drop his rating down to…. And then, when we actually get the top rated 5* QB, they actually go right ahead and do the exact thing we all said they would do. Fvck those f****t ass losers! So glad I’m not part of that abortion of a website. Dweeb Callafraud and band of worthless cock suckers can go fvck themselves with cactus dildo. 🖕🏻
Soooo…. Don’t holdback… how do you REALLY feel???😝

Are you on GETTR? There is an account on there that uses similar language. I can neither confirm or deny following that account. 🐇

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT