ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola hype train

He has modeled his game heavily, even down to his haircut and mannerisms. He does the little spin moves after throwing into pressure and tiptoes the sidelines. It is a bit odd.
He's going down to train with Mahomes and his trainer over the summer. He is fully dedicated to being the best.

Last edited:
Whatever train it is, I'm on board.

He is obviously our QB for the near future, and has an obvious amount of talent.

Just hope Husker fans will be at least a tad bit patient, and not expect pure greatness from day 1.
Impatient Husker fan says Fvck that. 3 National titles. 3 Heismans. 1st pick in NFL draft.😂

Admitting I was expecting something more raw from Raiola. He looks every bit his hype.
At least from a highlight impression. I wasn't able to view the game. Smooth, sees the field and sees it quickly.
Anyone have am inkling to his athleticism.?Can he run or scramble if the situation calls for it?

A throw tbat probably didn't seem like much...believe it haopened in first qtr...corner of end zone where our guy gets it or nobody gets it....well, nobody got it. But it was a great attempt that was close and not an INT so we lived to score on another play. His INT hit Bell in the hands....

...little things but I noticed. Easily the most promising QB and apring game performance in forever. IMO.

Impatient Husker fan says Fvck that. 3 National titles. 3 Heismans. 1st pick in NFL draft.😂

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
A throw tbat probably didn't seem like much...believe it haopened in first qtr...corner of end zone where our guy gets it or nobody gets it....well, nobody got it. But it was a great attempt that was close and not an INT so we lived to score on another play. His INT hit Bell in the hands....

...little things but I noticed. Easily the most promising QB and apring game performance in forever. IMO.
Can't think of a more promising QB in my lifetime. Burrow maybe but he wasn't better than what we had...

Admitting I was expecting something more raw from Raiola. He looks every bit his hype.
At least from a highlight impression. I wasn't able to view the game. Smooth, sees the field and sees it quickly.
Anyone have am inkling to his athleticism.?Can he run or scramble if the situation calls for it?
He can scramble and is athletic enough to buy some time to find an open WR, not going to scare teams with his feet but can probably run for an occasional first down.

He's going down to train with Mahomes and his trainer over the summer. He is fully dedicated to being the best.
This stood out to me as a guy who wants to surround himself with other successful people. What is it that they say.. you are the sum of the 5 people you most hang around, or something to that effect? He seems pretty serious about being the best he can be and with his talent, the sky is the limit.

Iowa fans getting online saying he’s no good, it was against Nebraska’s defense so who cares, he’s going to transfer after one year…even see some Ohio State fans talking crap about him. That shows me Big Ten team’s fans are worried about our improvement with Raiola. You know you are doing things right when the 💩 talk comes.

Iowa fans getting online saying he’s no good, it was against Nebraska’s defense so who cares, he’s going to transfer after one year…even see some Ohio State fans talking crap about him. That shows me Big Ten team’s fans are worried about our improvement with Raiola. You know you are doing things right when the 💩 talk comes.
Iowa fans would take him in a heartbeat but could never land someone like him. Their own 5 star home grown kid made them look like fools …. Twice.

They are scrounging the portal right now because their garbage #2 transferred and their #1 is as injury prone as a 90 year old.

He did . Then frost and duval decided to put 20 pounds on the kid . Plus with the Italian chef as QB coach there was no development.
AM had holes in his game that were apparent from the jump. But most dismissed them with the always present “he will improve” mantra. There was just enough talent around him, veteran o-line, 1,000 yard rusher and receiver. Even at K-State he couldn’t shake clear of his past.

Reactions: RedMyMind
AM had holes in his game that were apparent from the jump. But most dismissed them with the always present “he will improve” mantra. There was just enough talent around him, veteran o-line, 1,000 yard rusher and receiver. Even at K-State he couldn’t shake clear of his past.

I watched him just for a bit yesterday in the XFL or whatever the hell it is and he actually looked good, like what you would have thought he would have turned into here.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Whatever train it is, I'm on board.

He is obviously our QB for the near future, and has an obvious amount of talent.

Just hope Husker fans will be at least a tad bit patient, and not expect pure greatness from day 1.
We put up with a lot in the last 20 years. We're patient.....but hungry

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT