ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Dylan Raiola: 5-star QB sets Nebraska visit + addressing UGA visit rumors

Greg Smith

Blackshirt
Staff
Apr 20, 2017
Lincoln
There is some big visit news to report.

Nebraska is set to host the number one player and quarterback in the 2024 class in March. Arizona five-star Dylan Raiola sent me a text to say that he will be in Lincoln on March 25.

The former Ohio State commit visited USC the last weekend before the contact period closed. Now a date has been set for coach Matt Rhule to take a big swing at landing the nation's top prospect. A strong push has been made by Nebraska since Rhule took over. Every assistant coach on the staff visited Raiola's high school the day before that USC visit.

Raiola told Rivals' Adam Gorney what that visit by Nebraska's assistants meant to him.

"It meant a lot that coach Rhule sent the whole staff on offense and defense to come out. It shows how much that we mean to them and my family. It’s honestly a blessing and I’m very grateful that they view me and my family like that.

“No other school has done that. Nebraska wants to win right now and they have the right pieces to do that. They have young coaches and that’s just going to bring juice into the building and make it a whole lot of fun.”

Nebraska is a real threat in this recruitment alongside Georgia and USC.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News