ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan is N!! Official!! Let's fvcking go!! Program changer!!

College Football Sport GIF by Huskers

Reactions: frostonthegrass
I may have missed it. Was there a SUPER SWEET over produced introduction hype video?
Man I hope so....tell me that also happened

you're basing this on results, which is totally fair and ultimately how he'll be judged

I'm basing it on process

who knows who we get if not Tommie, but it likely wouldn't have been some joe schmo scrub

based on the fallout of the last 2 weeks, we were staring down the barrel of the #1 QB in the country or the least productive (statistically speaking) QBs in the country with little hope for even an in-between option
we had Ben Rutz

Reactions: king_kong_
My recollection is that probably Notre Dame or Clemson if memory serves me correctly. Had a lot of schools recruiting him. Actually visited Colorado too. I thnk OU was after hiim as well
In his various faith healing endeavors after quitting coaching, the Rev. Bill McCarthy made it sound as if he had Frazier wrapped up as Darian Hagan's successor only to have Nebraska make a last-minute pitch. My memory, living in Colorado at the time, was that CU was a distant fourth to Nebraska, Clemson and Notre Dame.

Good memory.

In his various faith healing endeavors after quitting coaching, the Rev. Bill McCarthy made it sound as if he had Frazier wrapped up as Darian Hagan's successor only to have Nebraska make a last-minute pitch. My memory, living in Colorado at the time, was that CU was a distant fourth to Nebraska, Clemson and Notre Dame.

Good memory.
can you imagine him in black and goldSick

• Sad
Reactions: 9and4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT