ADVERTISEMENT

Could a 6-6 team be ranked in the top 25?

No-Meme-The-Office-06.jpg

I think you guys may be retarded.. Why would we look at your program? this is the first year you have done anything for awhile. Hell most of your board wanted Ferentz fired last year. Pretty funny what a touch of winning does.

You mean how most of your board wanted Bo fired last year and Riley this year??

You're right they are not top 10 they are top 5!

12194539_931204516933546_3743355777991748374_o.jpg
Oh gees, you used semantics to misconstrue a post on the internet. Is that what makes Iowa fans feel good these days? You must be feeling particularly clever. Nice job. Now walk across the parking spot and bang on your sister's trailer door and ask her if she knows when your mom will be back with the food stamps.

I would rather play Michigan than tOSU. Something about that '97 season that has always made me want to Beat Blue more than Bucky. I loved the 2005 season bowl game and am more fond of that than the Martinez comeback against Bucky for those reasons quality be damned. BEAT BLUE, GBR

Even mentioning that bowl is grounds for me to go PSU fan on you guys. They think they get bad calls. Pfft as is. There was a write up about how bad that game was officiated after the fact put forth by not only their conference, but some "big wig" ref.

It would of been a much better game if it was decided on the field without assists. A B1G team should never have to rely on SUN conference, or whatever 3rd world area they dug them up from.

Yeah, it is nice to play the other Blue Blood in conference(Bucks being the 3rd). Looking forward to the next match up. Good Luck going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT