ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado vs CSU

Oregon and USC will take care of them at least. But I wanted some cheap laughs tonight. Oh well. Have a good night all.

Reactions: Chuck003
Could’ve won it with 3 yards twice and kicked both times

Let that be a lesson to our staff should we ever have a similar opportunity

Reactions: headcard
ESPN just said the buffaloes are in Prime form. Wtf does that even mean?
This:
motorboating GIF

Not surprised it was a close game. Colorado was due for a let down after two tough games, and even though they pulled away on us (turnovers) we were much more physical than TCU was. CSU had a bye week and Norvell got his guys ready. Even if they lose to Oregon & USC they could still go 8-4 and that is a great season compared to what they had last year. I'd love a 8-4 season at this point.

I do find it interesting that we have as big of a game thread for their game as our own.

Reactions: Maxout30
Not surprised it was a close game. Colorado was due for a let down after two tough games, and even though they pulled away on us (turnovers) we were much more physical than TCU was. CSU had a bye week and Norvell got his guys ready. Even if they lose to Oregon & USC they could still go 8-4 and that is a great season compared to what they had last year. I'd love a 8-4 season at this point.

I do find it interesting that we have as big of a game thread for their game as our own.
Zona, ASU and Stanford are their remaining wins

CU has stormed the field for their last 3 wins.
They won 1 game last year. Good for them. I'm sure nobody would have any problems if he was Nebraskas head coach and did the same thing. The party ends next week, though. Should be a decent game for awhile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
This makes no sense. Colorado had a fumble that was upheld and it looked like Travis Hunter was down when the fumble occurred. If it was the media pulling for Colorado that fumble on the field should have been overturned. Instead CSU got a free 7 points. CSU isn't as bad a team as you think. Washington State is a good team that waxed them in week 1. Colorado has a good offense but their defensive line is not strong. CSU's offensive line is full grown men. They had 12 new lineman added to the team and they looked good last night.

Last edited:
This makes no sense. Colorado had a fumble that was upheld and it looked like Travis Hunter was down when the fuel occurred. If it was the media pulling for Colorado that fumble on the field should have been overturned. Instead CSU got a free 7 points. CSU isn't as bad a team as you think. Washington State is a good team that waxed them in week 1. Colorado has a good offense but their defensive line is not strong. CSU's offensive line is full grown men. They had 12 new lineman added to the team and they looked good last night.

Come on, he wasn’t close to being down. And CSU has the game tying TD wiped away on a ridiculous blind side block. How can you get a blind side block on a guy running right at you?

CSU was also repeatedly penalized throughout the game for stuff Cu was not. For instance on CU’s first TD the entire team did a choreographed dance in the end zone, no penalty. But CSU was given an unsportsmanlike penalty on their defensive TD, because the guy high stepped into the end zone.

I’m not the one that made the claim the media would get CU into a Bowl, but they were definitely on the right side of the officiating last night. I also do think CSU is pretty bad, and they still should have won that game.

Come on, he wasn’t close to being down. And CSU has the game tying TD wiped away on a ridiculous blind side block. How can you get a blind side block on a guy running right at you?

CSU was also repeatedly penalized throughout the game for stuff Cu was not. For instance on CU’s first TD the entire team did a choreographed dance in the end zone, no penalty. But CSU was given an unsportsmanlike penalty on their defensive TD, because the guy high stepped into the end zone.

I’m not the one that made the claim the media would get CU into a Bowl, but they were definitely on the right side of the officiating last night. I also do think CSU is pretty bad, and they still should have won that game.
So many uncalled DPI's and holding against CU that were never called.

Hunter was down. Are you arguing that wasn't a blind side block. You can't be serious. That db was leveled by the CSU receiver. The penalties CSU got they earned. How many boneheaded personal foul calls can one team make. I'm surprised the guy who cheap shotted Hunter wasn't thrown out at that time. Back in the day the whole bench would have come out and gave that player some tough love. I can recall plenty of times CSU didn't get called for penalties when they should have as well. The refs were tired of throwing flags on them. Just so you know players can celebrate once they are in the end zone but you can't taunt players while you score. However I just replayed that score on the defensive score and he didn't get a penalty.

• Haha
Hunter was down. Are you arguing that wasn't a blind side block. You can't be serious. That db was leveled by the CSU receiver. The penalties CSU got they earned. How many boneheaded personal foul calls can one team make. I'm surprised the guy who cheap shotted Hunter wasn't thrown out at that time. Back in the day the whole bench would have come out and gave that player some tough love. I can recall plenty of times CSU didn't get called for penalties when they should have as well. The refs were tired of throwing flags on them. Just so you know players can celebrate once they are in the end zone but you can't taunt players while you score. However I just replayed that score on the defensive score and he didn't get a penalty.

This is just fiction.

They showed the replay over and over again and Hunter was on top of another player when he fumbled.

And a blind side block isn’t a penalty based on how hard you hit someone, it is for hitting a defenseless player from the blindside. There is no way it can be a blindside block when the defender is running right at you. That was a bogus call at a huge time. Colorado was given a gift, good for them it happens. But please don’t try to rewrite history.

Reactions: regionsdoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT