ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Buffs

Rod65

Walk On
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004
So the Buffs are currently ranked 27th and Nebraska isn't in the top 40. Never thought I would see that.

Buffs have a tough one with Washington tomorrow night. Would like to see CU pull the upset, but UW looks pretty stout.

Umm you trolling? Colorado won a championship in 1990. They've put out some good teams throughout the years. It's not like they are some D-1 bottom feeder. This should not come as a surprise to you.

What is surprising is Northern Illinois beating Nebraska in LINCOLN in Riley's third year at the helm.

You do realize that 1990 was 27 years ago and for the 10 year period 2006-2015, Colorado had 35 wins and 88 losses and were in fact a "D-1 bottom feeder".

Reactions: MITCH492
Colorado is a place that I think would be an absolute gold in terms of recruiting. Boulder...mountains...great scenery :), breweries, marijuana. Who wouldn't want to play there?

Colorado is a place that I think would be an absolute gold in terms of recruiting. Boulder...mountains...great scenery :), breweries, marijuana. Who wouldn't want to play there?

You can get all of those things in California or Oregon or Washington too. Boulder can be a very weird place if you are not a rich white liberal or a stoner. Not a lot of diversity in terms of either ethnicity or in thought.

CU is over rated. Exposure is coming this weekend.
Yeah CU is a pretty good team when they can keep the score down and feed the ball to Philip Lindsay. But not too long after kickoff, I think they'll be playing catch-up against Washington.

They (cu) have a penchant for keeping some home games closer than they should be, but I hope Washington just destroys them. Nothing against their players, it's their fans, as I stated earlier, that are loathsome.:mad:

Reactions: MITCH492
They hired a way better coach then we did a few years ago. I just threw up in my mouth

I'll be at the game at Folsom Field tomorrow night and dining on The Hill in Boulder as I type this. Buff fans are super hyped about this game but don't know if they can hang with the Huskies. Could be cool and rainy too and Wash knows all about that kind of weather.

You do realize that 1990 was 27 years ago and for the 10 year period 2006-2015, Colorado had 35 wins and 88 losses and were in fact a "D-1 bottom feeder".

That guy coaching Washington is who I was hoping for back before Riley was hired..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT