ADVERTISEMENT

Chucky officially in the Transfer Portal

big red22

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2003
It is pretty clear what is happening here, and I want to make sure I clear the thought that they may be coming to Nebraska. While I would have loved for them to be here it is only fitting that he goes to Creighton to get under the Nebraska faithful skin.

Step 1: McDermott needs to find a replacement for Schierman and Fidler is on the Market
Step 2: Fidler in the Portal
Step 3: Rumor Chucky is going to enter the Portal to play with Fidler
Step 4: Tease the Nebraska fan base
Step 5: Make it look like Chucky is staying at Wisconsin and Fidler is going there to play with him
Step 6: Nebraska lands two players in Worster and Griffiths that play the same positions as the Bellevue West natives
Step 7: Deal is already known and it is about timing, so Josiah Dotzler enters Portal knowing he isn't playing next year for Ashworths spot.
Step 8: Fidler visits Michigan State to throw off the scent
Step 9: Chucky officially decommits from Wisconsin
Step 10: I wonder what is going to happen...

**** Creighton

It is pretty clear what is happening here, and I want to make sure I clear the thought that they may be coming to Nebraska. While I would have loved for them to be here it is only fitting that he goes to Creighton to get under the Nebraska faithful skin.

Step 1: McDermott needs to find a replacement for Schierman and Fidler is on the Market
Step 5: Make it look like Chucky is staying at Wisconsin and Fidler is going there to play with him
Step 6: Nebraska lands two players in Worster and Griffiths that play the same positions as the Bellevue West natives
Step 7: Deal is already known and it is about timing, so Josiah Dotzler enters Portal knowing he isn't playing next year for Ashworths spot.

**** Creighton
That’s a 10 step plan you’ve outlined there…

Pretty clear would be more like 2 or 3 steps. 10 steps is pretty convoluted if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: tstaup and LBremser

**** Creighton
Man, it's scary that an NCAA tourney bid could trigger such a massive conspiracy to derail Husker basketball. Good thing we bowed out in the first round.

No theory, no conspiracy. I think those two have been planning on going to Creighton together for quite some time
Maybe so. But if that's been their plan for some time, why would they give two $hits who Nebraska signs or doesn't sign? And why would Fidler visit East Lansing to "throw off the scent."

Reactions: timnsun

**** Creighton
You should write fiction novels, you would be rich.

Reactions: Dylman and schuele

**** Creighton
842c1ed3-6a28-4007-831e-7ce597e15de1-jpeg.12306

**** Creighton
I think we all fully agree with how you closed this post.

Reactions: bigboxes
Wow, Chucky and Fidler are really going to some great lengths to troll Husker fans before they both inevitably enroll at Creighton.
How bout Frankie’s visit to Michigan State to throw of the scent .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT