ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Williams is in the Portal

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012

Does this change things with Thompson for us? Rumors were starting to make it seem like he was leaning this way? With his dad as a Oklahoma legacy, wonder if he’s waiting on an offer?

Does this change things with Thompson for us? Rumors were starting to make it seem like he was leaning this way? With his dad as a Oklahoma legacy, wonder if he’s waiting on an offer?
I believe he made up his mind to follow Lincoln R. as soon as Reilly announced that he was going to USC.

This may interfere with the possibility of landing Thompson. I could see OU taking a couple of transfer QBs if Williams leaves, Thompson being one.

Let's all get irrational and pretend this is happening!

shaq-laughing.gif

Reactions: Anegada1
it's not impossible.. considering the kid wants development to get to the next level.. does Venebles provide that? Does Whipple? is he going to follow LR? how much dev work did he get from LR last year?

it's not an impossible idea if what they report as his deciding factor, is really true.

For the rest of us, we see it as a better situation at OU than NU right now from our perspective/decision making, but the kid may be looking at it differently.

I refuse to believe we have a shot at Caleb. please baby Jesus, let us have a shot at him. The trajectory of the entire program could/would change.
Do we have anyone on staff who can actually recruit a player like him?

Gabriel transferring again?

I thought the portal was a one-time penalty free transfer.

Could a kid transfer 10 or 12 times a season if teams keep signing him?
Never transferred to UCLA just committed to transfer there

Do we have anyone on staff who can actually recruit a player like him?
A National Championship winning QB!!! Yeah baby!!!! If that doesn’t work, which it won’t, we can just fire up a NIL fundraiser bake sale.

What Texas RB?

I can see Williams going to Georgia, too. Ready made championship caliber team for the next couple of years.
the good rb, alot of folks talked about him.

really we should sign both ou's and ut's qb...and they can battle it out calib vs casey..
and if things were really running as they should....the #1 qb would be off the field by half..in 90% of the games, thus leaving the #2 qb with the second half of playing time...
this would be proper qb depth, and competition.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT