ADVERTISEMENT

Buffs

i’m going hell or high water for 3 days of golf and Smokin Spent to much for tickets going with a buddy and meeting a Husker buddy that lives there..
I live in Boulder county, so it would be super easy to go. But I’ve seen both teams play, and I would have CU favored. Not willing to drop that much money to see NU lose in that stadium.

Defenses have packed it in for the day, but at least it’s a fun game to watch. Beats the Hell out of Rutgers-Northwestern.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Tcu lost everything off an already bad defense last year. Colorado is suspect upfront on defense. Travis hunter is going to play over 100 plays today (crazy). Don’t be so defeatist.

Also, all Deion did is bring is son with him. If Matt rhules son was a stud qb, we’d have the same situation. The result counts but it wasn’t deions superior recruiting/coaching that got him a qb.
Yeah, it is his son. But my hunch is he would have gotten a really good QB in the transfer portal anyway. He has attracted a lot of talent to CU based on his name and reputation. It was a good hire by CU and I don't care what anyone on here says about that. I do not like the guy either and hope he flops. But he is not going to. My deeper point is that Rhule failed to get a good QB on our roster for this year. He should have chosen Thompson over Sims as well. Sims is just flat-out terrible.

Rhule did get a quality QB recruit for next year's class. And hopefully he gets one more as well. So my point is not that Rhule sucks or that there is no hope. My point is that this really is going to be a long term build and we are not going to have a good season this year. We need offensive talent across the board. We have a solid incoming class and some good guys in this Freshman class now. But we are two years away from the Rhule rebuild showing fruit.

We are going to need to be patient because this offense this year is beyond awful. And it is not just QB. There is by now little hope that the current offensive lineman are going to be much better. Piper, Benhart and Corcoran are who they are. Period. 4-8 or 5-7 this year as far as I can see. You do not win against P5 teams without a P5 QB. And we do not have a P5 QB on our roster.

Oh ... and speaking of sons ... it occurs to me that we have a coach on our staff who has a son who is a good 5 star high school QB. Oh wait....

I live in Boulder county, so it would be super easy to go. But I’ve seen both teams play, and I would have CU favored. Not willing to drop that much money to see NU lose in that stadium.
Yeah I would go for 100 bucks or so, but not willing to drop $300+ on it.

Sanders way over Rhule in there debut. I'm still on the Rhule train but.... Man they have an identity and we have an OC that I don't trust and was bad in the first game

Gus Johnson was built for this moment. Just brutal to my ears…..but an awesome moment for Colorado and Neon Deion Prime Time 2 Legit 2 Quit Louis V Sanders. Did I cover all of his names?

Reactions: oldjar07 and GaRed
now this will be an interview/presser I'm interested in

our coach? not so much

Until CU gets about 8-9 guys in the box, NU should not throw the ball more than 10 tmes the entire game. I think NU will wear CU down by the 3rd quarter and NU will need to keep lots of fresh bodies available on defense.
There’s a reason we only threw the ball that many times. About 33% of the time we complete the pass to the other team. Once when a tight end was standing 13 yards in front of us wide open, but we chose to throw to the covered receiver that we watched from the time they left the line of scrimmage. We appear to be so completely fook’d at QB. We make the other team 35 points better by our deficiency at the helm. It’s a cancer at Nu.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT