ADVERTISEMENT

Buckley in the portal

Seems Rhule has done well to keep attrition as proper as can be.
The one that I’ll wonder about is Eric Fields.

What Rhule is doing is impressive.
The modern “tryouts” where you get your chance, but only the best stick around is going to help the Huskers. Not losing many/any of your top players is best case scenario.

This kid is making a good decision. He wasn't slated to get much playing time anyway. Yet another Frost recruit who had hype coming in and fizzled out after he got here.

Hate to lose this one, Had some potential but needed a lot of time to reach his potential..

Wish him the best.

Reactions: Laner2
If a player leaves, I think it's a good look for us when they transfer to another P5 school. Shows that our depth & talent may be pretty decent.
It just says he was not going to get playing time. Now if he starts there and has an impact I agree.

We have more depth than we have had in a very long time. Both lines but more on Offense than defense.

It just says he was not going to get playing time. Now if he starts there and has an impact I agree.

We have more depth than we have had in a very long time. Both lines but more on Offense than defense.
Sure, but as of now, seeing a guy transferring to a P5 school says something better than that same guy transferring to some G5 school.

Obviously not always (McCaffrey at Rice and Sims at ASU), but generally speaking.

Sure, but as of now, seeing a guy transferring to a P5 school says something better than that same guy transferring to some G5 school.

Obviously not always (McCaffrey at Rice and Sims at ASU), but generally speaking.
Until they play it means zero. Look at the guys we have taken from Alabama, Florida etc.

Until they play it means zero. Look at the guys we have taken from Alabama, Florida etc.
Good for you for not forming an opinion before you see anything. Even on any high school recruit anyone ever gets because "until they play"....

My original post didn't say it was a sure-fire good look. Just that the initial perception can be a good look (but obviously not for you, which is fine).

Good for you for not forming an opinion before you see anything. Even on any high school recruit anyone ever gets because "until they play"....

My original post didn't say it was a sure-fire good look. Just that the initial perception can be a good look (but obviously not for you, which is fine).
I get what you are saying and I respect that. I am just to the point of play or shut up. Win or shut up.

Not you the entire program and players. We have been making excuses for WAY too long. I do feel we are headed in the right direction and made some big strides. Time to prove it.

Reactions: HuskerO
I get what you are saying and I respect that. I am just to the point of play or shut up. Win or shut up.

Not you the entire program and players. We have been making excuses for WAY too long. I do feel we are headed in the right direction and made some big strides. Time to prove it.
I got ya 👊

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT