ADVERTISEMENT

Bryson Hayes is N

I wish I liked anything as much as you like hitting that report button.
I'm on here about once a week. That guy you're talking about I've had on ignore for months now because I got tired of him bumping up his own OT posts and clogging up my screen with OT stuff. Now on ignore, all of his threads disappeared and I can move on. That said, I would never report him. Hell, I had a guy call me a child molester because I wasn't sufficiently angry about that Morman flick not getting enough promotion last summer and I never reported that. Never even considered it.

boom.gif

So no one can make any white kid jokes anymore huh…

This board has gone full fvcking crying Lib
Exactly. Everyone is thinking the same thing. People are crazy these days. Snowflakes that are so brave. I’m guessing they have pronouns and the Ukraine flag in their LinkedIn.

This is where coaches earn their keep. Coach em up
And that’s what Coach Rhule said day one. Said he would land some big recruits but there’d also be guys in there that your like “WTF”.

This is def one of those WTF guys. A lot of kids like him have never played elite comp and will never have a chance cause coaches think too risky

Reactions: king_kong_
Rhule is still within his benefit of the doubt window

500mi radius kids always welcome

Does he come from a winning program?

He's listed at 5'11 or 6'0 180. Pretty sure Rhule is 5'10
Okay, I heard Rhule was 5'6 or so. Either way, the kid is small, which is likely why he doesn't have great offers. Probably not playing great competition either. Full disclosure: I don't really care about the lack of offers as long as Rhule "processes" out the misses. Seems like a viable philosophy at DB and WR.

Reactions: Laner2
Okay, I heard Rhule was 5'6 or so. Either way, the kid is small, which is likely why he doesn't have great offers. Probably not playing great competition either. Full disclosure: I don't really care about the lack of offers as long as Rhule "processes" out the misses. Seems like a viable philosophy at DB and WR.
I kind of doubt Joe Pa would let a 5-6 LB walk on at Penn State. Rivals page lists Hayes at 6-0, 247 at 5-11.

I wish I liked anything as much as you like hitting that report button.
I've been on this board since it before it was associated with Rivals. Probably more than 25 years. I have never used the report button even once. Keep me out of your middle school drama.

I've been on this board since it before it was associated with Rivals. Probably more than 25 years. I have never used the report button even once. Keep me out of your middle school drama.
NU probably has never had the level of speed in their WR room that they have now. Imagine opposing safeties seeing a guy (or guys) that they know if they eye a run fake just a little too long that a receiver will be making a house call. On every down.

Reactions: Dean Pope
NU probably has never had the level of speed in their WR room that they have now. Imagine opposing safeties seeing a guy (or guys) that they know if they eye a run fake just a little too long that a receiver will be making a house call. On every down.
Having a qb who is a reliable threat to hit that deep bomb should also create more problems. From what I've seen DR throws a great deep ball.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
There are some Whiteys who can really truck these days. You ever seen that kid from Georgia, Matthew Boling? He’s got wheels like Forrest Gump.

Hayes is taller and faster than both Wes Welker and Julian Edelman. I’m sure he’ll be fine. We could use another Nate swift or Jordan Westerkamp. Tim Dwight was a pretty good Baller for the Clarkeyes too.

There are some Whiteys who can really truck these days. You ever seen that kid from Georgia, Matthew Boling? He’s got wheels like Forrest Gump.

Hayes is taller and faster than both Wes Welker and Julian Edelman. I’m sure he’ll be fine. We could use another Nate swift or Jordan Westerkamp. Tim Dwight was a pretty good Baller for the Clarkeyes too.
Don Beebe from Chadron ran down Leon Lett in SB to steal his TD.😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT