ADVERTISEMENT

Brock looking a bit Chubba-esque…

Who would you have drafted?
No idea but I'm happy that Lafleur had the foresight to draft Love. It's kind of weird you have so much hate for a guy who was 2nd in the NFL in Td's in his first year starting. And led them to the 2nd round of the playoffs. So you were Super Bowl or bust this year? In the first year post-Rodgers?

Reactions: HBK4life
No idea but I'm happy that Lafleur had the foresight to draft Love. It's kind of weird you have so much hate for a guy who was 2nd in the NFL in Td's in his first year starting. And led them to the 2nd round of the playoffs. So you were Super Bowl or bust this year? In the first year post-Rodgers?
I can just see the future...so can most GB fans...most just don't want to admit it.

Got lucky to even make the playoffs this year...

• Haha
Do you watch GB games? They had issues all over this year. People were calling for Barry to be fired by mid-season. They had injuries all over on offense. Love was the only consistent on offense. Pretty much every team got lucky to end up where they are except for SF, Baltimore, and Detroit. Big deal. They over-performed. Everyone knows this but you.

On this subject, I think you and I will forever be on opposotes sides, but I do appreciate that you discuss it without slinging insults in my direction...so, on top of the other reasons i've listed why I think the idea of the NFL being rigged is cra cra...I thought of another one. How do we explain the different cheating scandals that come to light? Teams amd players get caught cheating in different ways, why would anyone cheat if an outcome was already decided? Ever hear about cheating scandals in the WWE? Of course not, why is that?
I would say it’s because it’s well known the WWE is fake, so there are no rules to cheat. I admittedly know very little about the WWE but the NFL still has a facade to keep up so it still needs to look like a real league with rules. I wouldn’t compare it in any way to the NFL other than predetermined outcomes. The NFL is still a sport with a lot more people involved. Idk what the WWE is but I would sooner call it a weird movie before a sport.

The other thing I’ll say again and it’s what I am most intrigued about is we dont know the extent of technology or tactics they use to keep these players/coaches as quiet as they do. It weirds me out thinking of the possibilities. I’m fully aware I’ll commit social suicide here and just mention MK Ultra…stuff like that as possibilities. So is it possible the players/coaches don’t even know they’re participating in scripting somehow? I don’t know. My theory is still being molded.

I enjoy discussing this stuff with the other side as well. Thanks for being open minded enough to have a conversation

I would say it’s because it’s well known the WWE is fake, so there are no rules to cheat. I admittedly know very little about the WWE but the NFL still has a facade to keep up so it still needs to look like a real league with rules. I wouldn’t compare it in any way to the NFL other than predetermined outcomes. The NFL is still a sport with a lot more people involved. Idk what the WWE is but I would sooner call it a weird movie before a sport.

The other thing I’ll say again and it’s what I am most intrigued about is we dont know the extent of technology or tactics they use to keep these players/coaches as quiet as they do. It weirds me out thinking of the possibilities. I’m fully aware I’ll commit social suicide here and just mention MK Ultra…stuff like that as possibilities. So is it possible the players/coaches don’t even know they’re participating in scripting somehow? I don’t know. My theory is still being molded.

I enjoy discussing this stuff with the other side as well. Thanks for being open minded enough to have a conversation

are the FBI and DOJ and Nevada gaming commission all in on it? Because what you're suggesting is completely illegal and I find it difficult to helieve they'd just look the other way.

So how does the NFL get away with telling the Owners of teams like the Jets "Ok here's the deal. We will give you Joe Namath and one championship in 1967, but then you are going to suck for the next 80 years." Or the NFL saying "Hey Lions, You are going to suck as well, but every 30 years we will give you a good team that makes the playoffs for a feel good story to boost ticket sales"

And does the NFL hate the Packers because they found away to get out of the simulation by not having an Owner they can force to stick to a script? Imagine all the possibilites. Maybe Aaron Rodgers was like Neo from the Matrix trying to save us all until he went to the Jets, a team the NFL can control and scripted him to be injured right away in the first game.

Man that would be crazy.

So how does the NFL get away with telling the Owners of teams like the Jets "Ok here's the deal. We will give you Joe Namath and one championship in 1967, but then you are going to suck for the next 80 years." Or the NFL saying "Hey Lions, You are going to suck as well, but every 30 years we will give you a good team that makes the playoffs for a feel good story to boost ticket sales"

And does the NFL hate the Packers because they found away to get out of the simulation by not having an Owner they can force to stick to a script? Imagine all the possibilites. Maybe Aaron Rodgers was like Neo from the Matrix trying to save us all until he went to the Jets, a team the NFL can control and scripted him to be injured right away in the first game.

Man that would be crazy.
And then not a single player or assistant coach spills the beans that the games are fixed. Amazing.

Man that would be crazy.
All great questions. I wish I had the answers!

Speaking of the Lions. The last time they won a playoff game on the road was in 1957 against….The 49’ers!

...and then there are incentive laced contracts...are players OK with watching a script be written for their buddy to hit his million dollar bonus (which happened in a game a few weeks ago) and everyone else just shrugs their shoulders and wishes it was them?

...and what about high school players? I think everyone on both sides of this issue will admit high school games aren't fixed, so who, and when, are they sat down at the next level to be told .."Son, you've got to undersrand now that games are scripted, so i'm going to need you to get up at 4AM all summer and work your tail off, but let up off the gas during the game when I wink at you from the sideline"?

...then back to the betting thing...because if this game is scripted, the amount of money to be gained would far outweigh the losses. Think $1K 10 team parlays, and that is a tip of the iceberg.

...then consider the NFL doean't have to cheat, they are king of the world. Why would billionaires risk prison?

...and then there are incentive laced contracts...are players OK with watching a script be written for their buddy to hit his million dollar bonus (which happened in a game a few weeks ago) and everyone else just shrugs their shoulders and wishes it was them?

...and what about high school players? I think everyone on both sides of this issue will admit high school games aren't fixed, so who, and when, are they sat down at the next level to be told .."Son, you've got to undersrand now that games are scripted, so i'm going to need you to get up at 4AM all summer and work your tail off, but let up off the gas during the game when I wink at you from the sideline"?

...then back to the betting thing...because if this game is scripted, the amount of money to be gained would far outweigh the losses. Think $1K 10 team parlays, and that is a tip of the iceberg.

...then consider the NFL doean't have to cheat, they are king of the world. Why would billionaires risk prison?
I would say if it’s possible they’re ok with throwing games (are they under mind control? Idk) then they’re ok with anything. We will never really know the full extent of technology that is used against us.

I think it mostly starts in the NFL. The entertainment company. There were times when Frost and Martinez had me convinced they were shaving points (they could’ve been) but when I watch the NFL from this lens, the way the game plays out makes 1000% more sense. Not with college or high school though, but that’s just me.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at with the betting example. The people in the know make endless cash, siphoning it from the surfs. That’s how the whole world has been since capitalism.

They don’t have to cheat but money does that. There’s never enough for some people. Why not make even more? The other thing is I believe there is a symbolic side of it and that could be even more important than the money to these sick satanic ritual types at the top. They have the attention of so many with this league and it’s a great way to throw the symbolism in our faces like they love to do. The NFL being scripted is child’s play compared to what else these crazy fvckers are up to.

I can just see the future...so can most GB fans...most just don't want to admit it.

Got lucky to even make the playoffs this year...
Lucky? They beat Detroit and K.C. Two of the final four left. They had to beat Minny and Chicago to get in at the end of the season. They curb stomped Dallas in the playoffs in their own house where they hadn't lost in 2 years. They took the Niners to final minute and lost because our kicker sucks.
They are the youngest team in the NFL. The first time a #7 seed beat a #2 seed. They have zero Pro Bowlers. This was J. Love's first year starting and by far exceeded expectations. He will soon get a big new contract.
The future is bright in GB. J. Love will be the next star in the NFL. Following in the footsteps of HOF QB's like Favre and Rodgers.
Tons of young talent at WR, TE, O line. They will shore up the D and be making Super Bowl runs every year for quite a while. Matt L is a great young coach and offensive mind. Luck had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Also I can't see a control freak like Jerry Jones accepting his current script of embarrassing losses in the playoffs. Is that why Jerry is keeping Mike McCarthy because he knows that no matter what coach he brings in the NFL won't allow him to win in the post season?

Billionaire owners with FU money aren't willing to sit back and let the NFL tell them what to do. And another thing billionaires hate is to be embarrassed publicly. All these conspiracy theories are just a way for people to comfort themselves instead of facing the reality of the situation.

Lucky? They beat Detroit and K.C. Two of the final four left. They had to beat Minny and Chicago to get in at the end of the season. They curb stomped Dallas in the playoffs in their own house where they hadn't lost in 2 years. They took the Niners to final minute and lost because our kicker sucks.
They are the youngest team in the NFL. The first time a #7 seed beat a #2 seed. They have zero Pro Bowlers. This was J. Love's first year starting and be far exceeded expectations. He will soon get a big new contract.
The future is bright in GB. J. Love will be the next star in the NFL. Following in the footsteps of HOF QB's like Favre and Rodgers.
Tons of young talent at WR, TE, O line. They will shore up the D and be making Super Bowl runs every year for quite a while. Matt L is a great young coach and offensive mind. Luck had nothing to do with it.
Yes.

You're not a Packers fan. I'm guessing Viqueens.
Based on what I can tell he didn't watch the Packers until the playoffs. Anyone who watched them start to finish knows it was a team effort all the way around when they were winning and losing. I don't know any NFL fan that wasn't impressed with Love from the Thanksgiving day game on.

He showed up in the big games: Chiefs, Lions, Vikings, Bears, Dallas. I guess the Packers need to move on because he struggled in a driving rain storm against probably the best pass rush in the NFL. Such a weird argument.

Based on what I can tell he didn't watch the Packers until the playoffs. Anyone who watched them start to finish knows it was a team effort all the way around when they were winning and losing. I don't know any NFL fan that wasn't impressed with Love from the Thanksgiving day game on.

He showed up in the big games: Chiefs, Lions, Vikings, Bears, Dallas. I guess the Packers need to move on because he struggled in a driving rain storm against probably the best pass rush in the NFL. Such a weird argument.
Totally clueless. J. Love was playing the best of any QB in the last half of the season. Maybe Dak but we saw what the Pack did to Dallas. Maybe he's a Bears fan and thinks you should keep missing on franchise QBs. If you hit on a franchise QB you lock him up. Otherwise you're constantly trying to draft a new franchise QB every 5 years like the Bears. Or you're stuck with Kirk Cousin's like the Vikings. Lol.

• Love
Reactions: Huskers123456
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT