ADVERTISEMENT

Britt Prince ...any chance she ends up in Lincoln?

mwulf

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
So I see Elkhorn North (Prince) won its 3rd straight state championship today. I also see Britt is ranked as the 10th player in the nation for her class. This has to be the highest ranked girls basketball player the state has ever produced. I know a few coaches and teachers in the area and none think she will stay in state. Anyone know any more about her recruitment other than its a long shot? Would be a huge boost for a program like Nebraska to get a talent like her. Hell, hire her mother as an assistant if that helps!

So I see Elkhorn North (Prince) won its 3rd straight state championship today. I also see Britt is ranked as the 10th player in the nation for her class. This has to be the highest ranked girls basketball player the state has ever produced. I know a few coaches and teachers in the area and none think she will stay in state. Anyone know any more about her recruitment other than its a long shot? Would be a huge boost for a program like Nebraska to get a talent like her. Hell, hire her mother as an assistant if that helps!
Bump

Initially chuckled when I read that last sentence, but maybe not totally that far fetched?? Going to guess Iowa is a major factor here due to Clark’s success. Her mom being a high school coach will be strictly limited watching her daughter play in college unless she plays close by, IMO.

Where was Jess Sheppard ranked?

Initially chuckled when I read that last sentence, but maybe not totally that far fetched?? Going to guess Iowa is a major factor here due to Clark’s success. Her mom being a high school coach will be strictly limited watching her daughter play in college unless she plays close by, IMO.
Yeah men's teams seem to find "administrative" positions when their sons are top talent.

No idea but my guess is not iowa as she’d be following Clark. Probably Indiana or somewhere like that. Don’t see her wanting to play for Amy Williams. Hope I’m wrong.

No idea but my guess is not iowa as she’d be following Clark. Probably Indiana or somewhere like that. Don’t see her wanting to play for Amy Williams. Hope I’m wrong.
She's not going to Iowa

How bout you go to Iowa and let us know how you like that dump

Reactions: EVERED
I hope NU is making hard push for her. Didn't hear NU mentioned once on TV though 🤔 😳 😬

Lotta good games today 👌 🙌. Kudos to news channel Nebraska for covering all but championship round

Reactions: Avs12
What was the whole dust up about her being referred to as "Brittler" by some classmates, and when they interviewed her and asked how many Jews she killed she replied, "6 million."

Is that the story in total? Just typical high school BS?

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag

Somebody really wrote like a 10,000 word article about a high school girl who made an awkward comment about the holocaust? Good Lord, I'm guessing the kids in that school say a hundred more offensive things every day.

Yes but there definitely is a difference between Arthur in English class making nazi/jew jokes and the top recruit in the state doing so on camera. Both can be excused by saying it's kids being kids but both should definitely be called out immediately on the ignorance of such statements. The top recruit will get the press

Britt played on the same club team as Amy Williams’ daughter, don’t be surprised if she ends up a Husker. Makes it easier for mom to watch her play…..hell, hire mom as an Assistant, she obviously can coach!

Last edited:
Somebody really wrote like a 10,000 word article about a high school girl who made an awkward comment about the holocaust? Good Lord, I'm guessing the kids in that school say a hundred more offensive things every day.
Always a contest to virtue signal how you are more woke. Public, and “higher” educations calling card.

Reactions: BetterRed
This is funny. Fitting it comes from a Crayton fan that defends Gregggggggs racist rambling
Might want to learn how to spell Creighton when you throw out false premises. If you want to judge a man or even a teenage girl over 1 poorly chose phrase instead of the thousands of positive actions they have displayed go right ahead. Be honest and at least admit the poor choice of words dont really matter as much of the color of clothes and name on those clothes do to you. I can only assume there may have been times in life where you have said the wrong thing and wished you could take it back. Hopefully you arent defined by that poor choice. Go Big Red!

Last edited:
Might want to learn how to spell Creighton when you throw out false premises. If you want to judge a man or even a teenage girl over 1 poorly chose phrase instead of the thousands of positive actions they have displayed go right ahead. Be honest and at least admit the poor choice of words dont really matter as much of the color of clothes and name on those clothes do to you. I can only assume there may have been times in life where you have said the wrong thing and wished you could take it back. Hopefully you arent defined by that poor choice. Go Big Red!
Ha

What positive things has Mac done? He is a basketball coach. Weirdos and their hero worship.

Dude is racist and coaches basketball.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Bob Odenkirk Whatever GIF by SAG Awards

• Love
Reactions: SuperBigFan
Ha

What positive things has Mac done? He is a basketball coach. Weirdos and their hero worship.

Dude is racist and coaches basketball.
You are such a douche in every way. I think I disagree with every post you have ever made. Instead of Super Dumb Fan, your new name is Super Douche Fan. I have to imagine that the only person in the world who remotely likes you is your mom and even she thinks you're a douche.

You are such a douche in every way. I think I disagree with every post you have ever made. Instead of Super Dumb Fan, your new name is Super Douche Fan. I have to imagine that the only person in the world who remotely likes you is your mom and even she thinks you're a douche.
You are right, she does think that.
And I have literally never seen a post from you before. You should stop thinking about me so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT