ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

Not uncommon to not throw your ace in this game but not paying off now. Who's the Saturday starter usually.

It's just a ploy to keep tournament in Omaha. Sure no home field advantage
If the Huskers get lit up tomorrow and end the season with 3 blowout losses to bad teams, it’s time to get nervous. If someone steals a bid this weekend, do you really think the big 10 is getting 3 teams (assuming Illinois is a lock)? The RPI of 31 is fool’s gold. Our best win is against KSU at 41. If the committee really digs into the Husker’s schedule, they will not be impressed, especially with a meltdown at the end of the year.

If the Huskers get lit up tomorrow and end the season with 3 blowout losses to bad teams, it’s time to get nervous. If someone steals a bid this weekend, do you really think the big 10 is getting 3 teams (assuming Illinois is a lock)? The RPI of 31 is fool’s gold. Our best win is against KSU at 41. If the committee really digs into the Husker’s schedule, they will not be impressed, especially with a meltdown at the end of the year.
Nebraska is a lock. They are easily in. ILL is not a lock

Sears will be pitching tomorrow night.Highly unlikely he gets lit up.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I hope you are correct and I am wrong. I don’t think they skip over Illinois, who won the conference title by 2 games over us.
Committee doesn’t care that much about conf champs. Rpi is much more important . ILL rpi is at 42. They need a decent showing to get in (which I think they will). If a team other than Nu or ILL wins they will steal a spot from someone outside the B1G

I completely agree.

We started the year 20-5 and will be 14-15 in our last 29 games after tonight’s ass kicking.

Nebraska just doesn’t have the depth to compete in the mid week games. Need to play this tournament on the weekend or are they too scared to do that??

• Haha
Reactions: IM4NUalways
Proof of just how deep and competitive the B1G really is.
image0.gif

Illinois just lost, nice to see another "good" lol BIG team following Bolt's strategy.

They at least threw their Friday guy (Jack Crowder) so their fans can't complain about that 😬
Illinois has won with bats all season. With that said, good pitching will generally beat good hitting, Illini are toast in tournaments. Huskers'll prolly be 1-2 or 2-2 at best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT