ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

Awesome strategy Bolt and Childress. Getting crushed by one of the worst teams in the nation. Maybe next time pull your heads out of each others asses

Reactions: t7w0c1
These midweek games under coach bolt are very reminiscent to Bo pelini against poor teams they both just figured it’s a win and the players are uninspired very lackluster

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
What does our record look like if we actually had to play the top teams in the Big10 this year instead of all the bottom feeders?
About the same. We have a Sunday/midweek issue.

I missed some of the game.. why was our starter pulled so early? His stat line looked fine

What does our record look like if we actually had to play the top teams in the Big10 this year instead of all the bottom feeders?
I thought it was kind of funny when people were trying to say that about Illinois to downplay their conference lead over Nebraska who has so far played one team that's in the top 8 of the standings (Iowa).

Any guesses how far our rpi will fall?

I’m thinking -12 .. we may be in bubble territory soon

I missed some of the game.. why was our starter pulled so early? His stat line looked fine
Not sure. I would guess they will try to bring Brockett back for Sunday. But again, losing this game is much worse than losing to Indiana on Sunday. Very poor coaching, even for baseball with so much randomness.

Man, things are bad when the Omaha Scheels clerk snorts at you for buying Nebraska gear.

Also, if could add, I went in addition for a keyring... I only got 2 choices and frickin IU gets 4x times that? WTAF

I’m guessing the coaches might want or need him this weekend so they didn’t want him to throw to many pitches, my complaint is the hitting

If we somehow play our way out of a regional, Will Bolt needs to be fired
Completely agree. Something just seems off with the program. Last year we had 3 players picked in the first 4 rounds of the draft, and didn’t make the NCAA tournament. This year there is no grit, toughness, or identity. We don’t play small ball, yet the coaches gave up early in the year on a slugger who hit 18 HRs last year????

Completely agree. Something just seems off with the program. Last year we had 3 players picked in the first 4 rounds of the draft, and didn’t make the NCAA tournament. This year there is no grit, toughness, or identity. We don’t play small ball, yet the coaches gave up early in the year on a slugger who hit 18 HRs last year????
Hope the AD fires Bolt if we go 0-2 in a regional as well.

We're now 4-5 vs the Summit League and 0-6 against Creighton over the last 2 years.

A pitcher for SDSU tonight with an ERA over 12, threw 1 and 2/3 scoreless innings. Other mid week teams have also been putting dog shit pitchers into the games who have had similar results.

Yes our midweek pitching sucks, but our mid-week hitting is awful as well. It's just inexplicably pathetic. Bolt is in over his head in my opinion and he needs to go.

When sds’ starter walked four guys in the 1st and we only scored one run I thought we were probably doomed. Such a gift …

Hope the AD fires Bolt if we go 0-2 in a regional as well.

We're now 4-5 vs the Summit League and 0-6 against Creighton over the last 2 years.

A pitcher for SDSU tonight with an ERA over 12, threw 1 and 2/3 scoreless innings. Other mid week teams have also been putting dog shit pitchers into the games who have had similar results.

Yes our midweek pitching sucks, but our mid-week hitting is awful as well. It's just inexplicably pathetic. Bolt is in over his head in my opinion and he needs to go.
Minnesota threw similar pitchers on Sunday and the batters acted like they were facing the 2015 Kansas City Royals bullpen as well. The rose-colored glasses brigade will blame the umpire's weird strike zone, but that didn't seem to hurt SDSU's almighty offense too badly late in the game.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT