ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

Christo walks then hits the next guy. 2 on zero outs for Minny. Gotta keep this game close since our bats decided to take the day off with two outs

Christo walks then hits the next guy. 2 on zero outs for Minny. Gotta keep this game close since our bats decided to take the day off with two outs
He’s not been good. He must have good stuff but he can’t seem to not have stretches of terrible control.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Bad loss. Awful pitchers on the mound all day for Minnesota and the Huskers acted like they couldn't give less of a shit.
Was at the game. Uninspiring performance and Husker crowd. Probably the smallest Husker nation showing in any sport (ratio) that I’ve seen for a game here in the Twin Cities.

• Sad
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
It’s become apparent that a number of the pitchers haven’t worked out like the coaches figured they would

After all the dust settles Nebraska only drops one spot from where they started the weekend - now at #21 in rpi. Must beat South Dakota state #250 to keep any hosting hopes alive

Reactions: HuskerO
Bit of a frustrating team.

Think we have a quite a bit of talent, and we've had some serious growing pains and not a clear picture of our starters we need in a legit 3 game series in the tourney.

Still believe we are a scary team not many want to face though. Have a feeling this team can get really hot. We've had some moments this year that could be building to a crescendo when it really matters.

Maryland might be the only other team to make the dance based on rpi. I could see a team steal the auto bid though for sure in Omaha

Columbus misses an infield pop up that my ten year old catches 10 times out of 10 which leads to a run and ends Brockett’s no- hit streak

Overbeek with a monster bomb. Should of been a two run homer but Stokes got picked off at second due to chasing butterflies

So.Dakota is bad been better playing another game with the Bison who smoked the clarkeye last mid week.

Huskers lead 4-2 .. bottom of 6. Pitching Worthley multiple innings. Nebraska knows this a must win.

Announcers perplexed as well...
This late in the season, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team (SDS) using pitchers with such awful stats. The Huskers need to be lighting these guys up; they also failed to take advantage of bad Minnesota pitchers on Sunday.
In regards to Childress, he is probably trying to get everyone some work. However, the most important thing is winning this game. A loss tonight is much worse than a single loss this weekend against Indiana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT