ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Belicheck at Nebraska Coaches Clinic

Believe he’s done this before, also

Great opportunity for local coaches to hear from the best

Reactions: IM4NUalways
I talked to him one-on-one about a specific LB technique for about 2 minutes once.

I had to clean myself up afterwards.
Most of these things are great. These guys LOVE talking football.

Gene Suhr from Papio use to teach a FB coaching class at UNL and my god, did he LOVE football and love talking about FB. It was amazing.

Reactions: Laner2
That's the difference between Rhule and former OC Whipple. Whipple could spend an entire PC dropping names of coaches he coached with and players he coached. That and $1.89 got him a Big Gulp. Rhule draws on past associations to help him now.

That's the difference between Rhule and former OC Whipple. Whipple could spend an entire PC dropping names of coaches he coached with and players he coached. That and $1.89 got him a Big Gulp. Rhule draws on past associations to help him now.
It’s crazy Bill Belichick never coached with Rhule. But one of the best NFL coaches in history called Ted Carter and told him to hire Rhule. Because he noticed how many NFL players he was producing at Temple and Baylor.

Not a fan of the guy, but love having such a huge name drop associated with Husker football this off-season. Rhule just keeps stacking goodies for the program 👏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT