ADVERTISEMENT

Betts in the portal

konaki

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2002
I have no information about this but it is interesting he wants back into college ball. I don't know if there is any interest between Nebraska and Betts but it does open up some interesting back and forth dialogue among fans of Nebraska.

Suh was also on the border of leaving. I know he never did but wow, could you imagine how those years would have been without him
He would have been in the portal if it had existed back then. He didn’t want to sit a year so he stayed. The Pelini’s told him if you want to go then go.

Reactions: CatColumbia
He would have been in the portal if it had existed back then. He didn’t want to sit a year so he stayed. The Pelini’s told him if you want to go then go.
Bo's approach with Suh back then, probably would not have flown in today's era of CFB. I remember reading an article and listening to Bo's story.

He essentially told Suh, he didn't think he was very good, wasn't impressed and if he wanted to put in the work and get better; stick around and he would get to the next level. Good on Suh for taking that route. Bo wasn't all bad. If that situation happened today, he probably walks to Oregon or Alabama with a million $ NIL deal and who knows how history would have changed. Not sure how hungry he or others in that situation stay.

GBR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT