ADVERTISEMENT

Betting thread $$$

Muskyhunter16

Walk On
Apr 15, 2020
Not sure why this stopped but I love hearing other peoples plays. Lets stick with top 5 plays, in order of confidence if you can. Also notice some big money hammering Purdue just now, my site is down to -1.

Northwestern +14.5
Wisco +14.5
Wake +21.5
Florida +14
Kansas ML

Last edited:
Not sure why this stopped but I love hearing other peoples plays. Lets stick with top 5 plays, in order of confidence if you can. Also notice some big money hammering Purdue just now, my site is down to -1.

Northwestern +14.5
Wisco +14.5
Wake +14.5
Florida +14
Kansas ML
The weekly betting stuff kind of petered out, so thats just how it is.

N/Purdue under 39.5
MN/MSU UNDER 40.5
UofA ML +140
USC/CAL over 66.5

The weekly betting stuff kind of petered out, so thats just how it is.
Kind of a sign that people are losing money.

Nothing is louder then a winning gambler and nothing is more quiet then a losing one

I hate it, but I think Purdue is the bet today. Thread for gambling, so it’s not personal obviously. I just think we will need to score more than 21 today to win. And I’m not sure HH is playing his best ball right now

OU -7.5
Northwestern +14

Miami -18.5
Kentucky +3.5
Utah +6.5

and of course NU -1

Last edited:
Reactions: JOHNNY N
I fell on my face last weekend.
Me too. I think I lost $750. Not a fun weekend.

College football is the hardest for me. NFL teasers are usually like free money. College basketball is my bread and butter cause I found one trick in college basketball, don’t bet on the winner, bet against the a loser. Sounds stupid. But what I mean is, change your view to who you think will lose/not cover. Understand if that doesn’t make sense, hard to explain. Just mean my view is finding teams that suck and betting on that they will suck. Plus with more games, predicting can be a little easier.

College football is random. I can’t figure out the lines as much. But it’s fun and I guess I like the challenge

Looks like a shootout at NW. Terps D isn't good. On another note KSU is rolling again, always liked betting on them.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
Io_a St -3 looks good
Ducks -6.5
Auburn -6.5
Ohio St -14.5
Bruins -15

Problem is too many favorites…You win your Money the first 3 weeks of the season. Gets tougher after that..

Io_a St -3 looks good
Ducks -6.5
Auburn -6.5
Ohio St -14.5
Bruins -15

Problem is too many favorites…You win your Money the first 3 weeks of the season. Gets tougher after that..
Total opposite of what I typically play. Always looking for contrarian type plays that just doesn’t look right, big home dogs especially on Thursdays, Fridays or early games Saturday, and big emotional swing or let down type games

Penn St -32 vs Indiana (bad bet so far).
Nebraska/Purdue: 41.5 Under (now 39.5)
Minnesota/Michigan St: 40.5 Under
Iowa St -1.5 vs Baylor (now -3)
Texas -17.5 vs BYU (now -20.5)

Others I may toy with;
Washington -27 vs Stanford
Oregon St -3 vs Arizona
Ohio St -14 vs Wisconsin

Like someone else said though, lots of favorites for the big games which probably isn't the best...

Reactions: king_kong_
Did some injury news or something come out? Line is now Purdue -1.5 on Bookmaker. Massive line movement today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT