ADVERTISEMENT

Bellevue West

Then why did you say that you would be shocked if he lines up under center for the Fighting Irish? He doesn't have an offer from them and probably never will.
Ha. My bad. I thought it was the QB Rezac with the offer from ND. My bad. He is a great athlete. Just don’t think he’s a college Qb. I think he switches positions in college - WR or DB.

Westside is just so superior. I don’t see anyone coming with 21 points of them this year. I’ve seen them play Prep and BW. They are a “10”. Next closest school is a “7”.
I hear Millard South looks nasty. But I have not seen much of any of the games this season.

From what I have heard, what you say seems to be pretty much what everyone has said to me.

Reactions: king_kong_
My son plays Class A...no one that we have seen yet is remotely close to Westside in talent.

On a side note he says they are actually good guys on the field, no trash talk, nothing dirty, just take care of business and roll

My son plays Class A...no one that we have seen yet is remotely close to Westside in talent.

On a side note he says they are actually good guys on the field, no trash talk, nothing dirty, just take care of business and roll
They have done a wonderful job of recruiting and have taken over BW in those ratings.

1. OW
2. BW
3. MS

Reactions: baseball31ne
Are we not recruiting nationally any more?
Are we satisfied plucking local high school heroes to fill in our qb gap, er, canyon?
I could care less who the best qb in Omaha is. There is a great big, wide world out there.
Are we adopting the Barry Collier recruiting method? Recruit an area in which you could cover it with a moped and still be home every night for supper.
The thread is literally titled "Bellevue West". So yeah, we are discussing players from Bellevue West and players they played against.

I hear Millard South looks nasty. But I have not seen much of any of the games this season.

From what I have heard, what you say seems to be pretty much what everyone has said to me.
I went to the MS / Elkhorn South game. MS just had their way and ES could do absolutely nothing on offense.

They have done a wonderful job of recruiting and have taken over BW in those ratings.

1. OW
2. BW
3. MS
Lots of recruiting for sure in the Metro, football isn’t the only sport. Some schools are really good at it and almost proud of how that is their development program.

I went to the MS / Elkhorn South game. MS just had their way and ES could do absolutely nothing on offense.
I went to this game too.. ES was without their starting running back Brady Bousquet, he came back for his first game of the season last week and went 80 yards on the first play of the game and had another for 60 yard TD run…

I went to this game too.. ES was without their starting running back Brady Bousquet, he came back for his first game of the season last week and went 80 yards on the first play of the game and had another for 60 yard TD run…
Makes sense. I was wondering how ES was ranked as high as they were, but got dominated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT