ADVERTISEMENT

Bears backup QB

I think Rhule really likes Haarberg and sees a ton of potential. No bullshit.
it's beyond obvious.

nobody here thinks Haarberg is Elway. but he's the best QB on our team (and in our division).

excited to see him keep growing.

You said he wouldn't play during the Spring Game when he was listed #2 on the first depth chart Rhule released, so this is a lie.

still, this is significant growth. thanks, DingleFauc!
He was where he was because of injuries in the spring Stalker. Your obsession with him is comical. I’m happy he’s gotten a chance to play. Good for him.

QB room is going to look identical next year with one addition (DK)

only chance we have to add a portal QB is if chubba retires from football or leaves for a lower level where he can be immediately eligible

otherwise, it's full with 4 scholarship QBs. Sims isn't going anywhere and Haarberg will be the incumbent starter.
I wouldn’t bet on Purdy being here.

Reactions: king_kong_
He was where he was because of injuries in the spring Stalker. Your obsession with him is comical. I’m happy he’s gotten a chance to play. Good for him.
the obsession should earn me some credibility on this board

nobody besides me mentioned him for 2 straight years

now he's the best player on our offense and our best hope to lay the foundation for the turnaround we've all been desperate for

combine that with my 20-15-2 record in picks and maybe, just maybe, I know what I'm talking about

the obsession should earn me some credibility on this board

nobody besides me mentioned him for 2 straight years

now he's the best player on our offense and our best hope to lay the foundation for the turnaround we've all been desperate for

combine that with my 20-15-2 record in picks and maybe, just maybe, I know what I'm talking about
You’re the greatest…..

Dinglefritz and King Kong, you guys need a wrestling match to settle this once and for all. Saturday morning before the game in Hayward Park in the Bottoms. No holds barred. No time limit.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Looks much better than Fields. Undrafted free agent rookie that don’t remember hearing of before today Played at D2 Shepherd. Just sayin. QBs don’t have to be 4 or 5 star rated recruits to play at a high level. Just have to find the right guy. Bagent has a nice arm and seems to be able to find and deliver the ball to the right guys.
Look, I just want a quarterback that knows how to throw a football properly. I think we have one with Kaelin, but he lacks mobility. Tom Brady has proven you do not have to be fast, just need to know how to handle yourself under pressure, and use the proper footwork. It just seems so odd to me that we can't find one.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Look, I just want a quarterback that knows how to throw a football properly. I think we have one with Kaelin, but he lacks mobility. Tom Brady has proven you do not have to be fast, just need to know how to handle yourself under pressure, and use the proper footwork. It just seems so odd to me that we can't find one.
That and having a world class professional O-line helps.

The Bears will probably sit Fields and play this guy (WTF is his first name? Anyone?) so they can once again tank in hopes of drafting their next bust at QB.
After Bagent’s performance Sunday they should sit Fields.

Tyson Bagent vs Justin Herbert on SNF

get excited! lol
72% completion rate in his first NFL start coming from D2 and his team put up 34 points. Compare that to the Bears previous to him starting and compare his completion percentage to your favorite QB in his first starts. BTW Bagent is also a big strong kid who can run.

72% completion rate in his first NFL start coming from D2 and his team put up 34 points. Compare that to the Bears previous to him starting and compare his completion percentage to your favorite QB in his first starts. BTW Bagent is also a big strong kid who can run.
**clears throat**

**puffs out chest**

THE DEFENSE WON THE GAME ON SUNDAY!

did I do that right?

It's always exciting for a big strong backup to come in and play better than the starter game one. They usually come back to earth and that's when the dumber fans start whining for the original starter to come back in. Smart fans know if a guy is winning you stick with him.

It's always exciting for a big strong backup to come in and play better than the starter game one. They usually come back to earth and that's when the dumber fans start whining for the original starter to come back in. Smart fans know if a guy is winning you stick with him.
Winning?

The Bears will probably sit Fields and play this guy (WTF is his first name? Anyone?) so they can once again tank in hopes of drafting their next bust at QB.
It's not Fields but the shitty personnel around him. He'll have a ton of other teams showing high interest if they try to trade him. Chicago hasn't had a decent roster since the mid 1980s. Their problem is the front office.

My guess is he does not end up being the Bears starting QB next year BUT I bet he ends up getting another couple years in the league as a backup (at the very least), which is not a bad life. Ask Chase

Daniel has banked nearly $40 million and has done so without ever being signed to start for a team. Perhaps this era's quintessential NFL character-actor equivalent was a Mizzou Heisman finalist before backing up Drew Brees, Alex Smith, Carson Wentz, Brees again, Mitchell Trubisky and Matthew Stafford. Daniel's 11-year stat line: 178 completions on 261 attempts, eight TD passes, seven INTs. He completed 70% of his passes in each of his two-game samples with the Bears from 2018-19; he helped their 2018 team to an NFC North title. Still going strong in Year 13, Daniel is now set to mentor Justin Herbert in Los Angeles.

It's not Fields but the shitty personnel around him. He'll have a ton of other teams showing high interest if they try to trade him. Chicago hasn't had a decent roster since the mid 1980s. Their problem is the front office.
No, the experts know he can’t read defenses. Holds the ball too long trying to figure it out and then gets sacked. He does appreciate you explaining it away, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT