ADVERTISEMENT

Are we not talking about Sparky62?

Mod adding his own opinions on things! Outrage!!

Ah hell, it could be worse Charlie. Bo could still be here or rrt could learn to love Old Mil Light. Winking. Thanks buddy. :). I just wish everyone would just remember that they shouldn't sweat the small stuff & everything is small stuff.

On another subject Sparky, it was great to see your city's cruisers among the hundreds in Omaha yesterday.

IF you know any of them who made the trip, please tell them that we all appreciated them and all the others from other agencies coming to show their respect.

On another subject Sparky, it was great to see your city's cruisers among the hundreds in Omaha yesterday.

IF you know any of them who made the trip, please tell them that we all appreciated them and all the others from other agencies coming to show their respect.
I will do that as I see some of them everyday & my wife does DayCare for one of our officers. Thanks.

Careful.... this almost offends me. I refuse to be offended. Don't push it, brah

You're going about this wrong. First you have to demand the thread be removed, then type a windy reply that you come back later to edit, then end your take using the F word, and then ask that the thread be locked so nobody else can have a say.....THEN be offended when somebody points out the weirdness that is you.

Do it right or don't do it at all. You're being a (d)fork 463

All I think of when I think Sparky is wing sauce. Just had another jar last week.

When is the spicier version going to be available? Or is it still trapped in beta testing?

Reactions: sparky62
You're going about this wrong. First you have to demand the thread be removed, then type a windy reply that you come back later to edit, then end your take using the F word, and then ask that the thread be locked so nobody else can have a say.....THEN be offended when somebody points out the weirdness that is you.

Lol. Freaking epic

All I think of when I think Sparky is wing sauce. Just had another jar last week.

When is the spicier version going to be available? Or is it still trapped in beta testing?
The label is ready & I've contacted my trademark lawyer in Omaha.She has filed all the necessary paperwork and the sauce is almost exactly where we want it. So far I've made 8 gallons and have given it away little by little getting feedback. So far I've found 1 person that likes the original recipe better. My manufacturer is locating the ingredients. So far he has numerous samples of the crushed red peppers and the dried serrano peppers. I'm hoping it's ready by the end of summer. I think the time frame for a trademark is 60 days.

I think I'll go mow my yard now, then maybe inhale some insecticide.

The label is ready & I've contacted my trademark lawyer in Omaha.She has filed all the necessary paperwork and the sauce is almost exactly where we want it. So far I've made 8 gallons and have given it away little by little getting feedback. So far I've found 1 person that likes the original recipe better. My manufacturer is locating the ingredients. So far he has numerous samples of the crushed red peppers and the dried serrano peppers. I'm hoping it's ready by the end of summer. I think the time frame for a trademark is 60 days.

Woah! This is awesome to hear.

OOOOOooooOOOOO

I was hoping it was almost ready. Wish I was one of those lucky beta testers, because if its better than the Original it'll be a top 5 wing sauce for me because sparky's is damn good.

Soon... :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT