ADVERTISEMENT

According to the post-game presser, Frost called the onsides kick...

I’m still trying to figure this one out and was about to start a thread about it.

Can anyone explain to me wtf we would do something like this up by 11 points in the 3rd quarter???

Anyone please ???

I must be pretty stupid cause I don’t get it.
No reason just swinged the momentum our direction and you gave it right back with one super low probability play. We could have put the dagger through their hearts, but no, we gave them immediate hope. Stupid

Ha, ha, ha. You have got to be sh-tting me. I said if the kicker made that call knowing the game situation he should no longer be on the team. It makes sense that it would be Frost with someone else calling the offense he wasn’t doing enough to lose the game so with that he made an absolutely insane decision to onside kick with the game in the balance and momentum on our side…

Seems about right. That is all.
As Jason Peter would say, it was a garbage call. You have all the momentum. You have done a poor job stopping the NW offense all day. Why would you take the chance of giving them the ball at our 40 yard line??? Horrible call which ultimately gave the momentum back to NW.

I'm not watching that clown, did anybody ask him any hard questions.

Saw the replay, what happened with Travis.

Not recovering the onside kick was the least of Nebraska's problems today. I mean, it was like trying a fake punt. The coaches probably saw something that the Wildcats were doing on kickoff return, so they rolled the dice.

The inability of the defense to stop Northwestern when everyone knew they wanted to run clock was much more crucial.

Not recovering the onside kick was the least of Nebraska's problems today. I mean, it was like trying a fake punt. The coaches probably saw something that the Wildcats were doing on kickoff return, so they rolled the dice.

The inability of the defense to stop Northwestern when everyone knew they wanted to run clock was much more crucial.

Thats kind of not true, the defense, as bad as they struggled, got 2 stops late in the game....offense did nil.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT