ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of guys go to college for 9 years!!

Oh man, this would be awesome!

Hitting on chicks at dorm parties when you are 29!

Some of the posters here were already married with 2 kids by that age!
raw

If they’re lucky, am I right!!! Am…I…right? Ugh.
excited ralph wiggum GIF
"Hey, Cam my man, what you are doing tonight? Me and the wife and our two kids are heading over to the Flendersons, we are going to make some mini-pizzas maybe watch Shrek, MIGHT have a beer or two, kind of depends on the wife, you know! Anyway, you want to come with...ohhhh shit, you are having a bunch of college girls over for a party? Oh okay, well, maybe next weekend!"

What might be most concerning is he only has 26 catches in 8 years. Even subtracting the 3 injury years he still only has 5 catches a season.

The other shocking thing is he was in the same recruiting class at Oregon as Herbert. Herbert has played in 63 NFL games.....

• Wow
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Almost got into a threesome with a hot Asian gal at UNL. We were watching... W/e that movie is with David Bowie... labyrinth? With his package all front and center? We were like trying the Eiffel Tower dare. We sat with her side by side. But, after a bit it just felt creepy and weird so I left.

Almost got into a threesome with a hot Asian gal at UNL. We were watching... W/e that movie is with David Bowie... labyrinth? With his package all front and center? We were like trying the Eiffel Tower dare. We sat with her side by side. But, after a bit it just felt creepy and weird so I left.

Dude.....might wanna keep that one in the hopper.

Reactions: Huskers123456
When I was college age I knew numerous people who seemed content taking classes forever. Some got numerous degrees and some never got any degree at all.

Maybe they loved college life, or that was the only way to afford it, or maybe they were nervous about stepping into a full-time job? I dunno...

When I was college age I knew numerous people who seemed content taking classes forever. Some got numerous degrees and some never got any degree at all.

Maybe they loved college life, or that was the only way to afford it, or maybe they were nervous about stepping into a full-time job? I dunno...
Well everyone would love to stay in college indefinitely. But most of us eventually decide, or are financially forced to decide, we would rather move on with life.

I guess if this guy is on full scholly maybe his decision is pretty easy. I'm just surprised that his lack of production would allow him nearly a decade of cfb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT