ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NFL Draft

I once made the exact Drake Maye to Zach Wilson comparison to a friend… do I know you?? Haha. That said, I was high on Wilson coming out of college and didn’t see anticipate him struggling as a pro.

I’m not high on McCarthy and don’t understand why he’s shot up in draft projections. He’s a winner, but I always got the feeling it was the elite offense around him doing the heavy lifting. I guess he was impressive at Pro Day and eventually settled in at the combine.

Hot take: Bo Nix will have the best career out of all QBs in the draft, even if he’s not the most talented on paper and even if he doesn’t start as a rookie. I think he will end up as a late first round pick and end up in a better overall situation than Williams/Maye/Daniels/McCarthy.
Jj mcarrthy = Tim Tebow

Goofy winner with a messianic HC… that will suck in nfl

Tim Tebow was an incredible talent who beat a HoF QB in a playoff game in the NFL.

JJ feels more like AJ McCarron to me, but that could end up being wrong.
McCarthy seems like a reasonable comp. Mac Jones anyone?

McCarthy seems like a reasonable comp. Mac Jones anyone?
not really, Mac Jones was asked to do way more than McCarthy ever was.

Mac Jones had 4500 yards and 42 TD's his last year at Alabama.

JJ McCarthy threw for 2990 yards and 22 TD's last year at Michigan. His stats are actually uncannily similar to AJ McCarron's final year at Alabama.

not really, Mac Jones was asked to do way more than McCarthy ever was.

Mac Jones had 4500 yards and 42 TD's his last year at Alabama.

JJ McCarthy threw for 2990 yards and 22 TD's last year at Michigan. His stats are actually uncannily similar to AJ McCarron's final year at Alabama.
My comment was more directed at what I think he'll be in the NFL but your point is good.

Reactions: thall_
There are people that really think he’s a tranny?

Dude is trying to make $$/headlines, and if you are bent out of shape about it, then you’ve been duped.

Not how I would do it, but he’s clearly got the attention of some.

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
There are people that really think he’s a tranny?

Dude is trying to make $$/headlines, and if you are bent out of shape about it, then you’ve been duped.

Not how I would do it, but he’s clearly got the attention of some.
I don't think anyone is bent out of shape about people being trannys on their own. They just get looked at like the freakshow they are.

People get bent out of shape when the tranny's try to use it as a way to get around kids ie drag show story hour.

If you're mentally ill and suffer from body dysmorphia and want to be a tranny freak go ahead, just quit shoving it in the faces of everyone else.

If you're looking for a case study on it read up on Bud Lights 20% drop in sales.

Quite strange how the all the gender/sex/race theory stuff has been pushed so much in the media all at once and many of the sheep are on board.

I don't think anyone is bent out of shape about people being trannys on their own. They just get looked at like the freakshow they are.

People get bent out of shape when the tranny's try to use it as a way to get around kids ie drag show story hour.

If you're mentally ill and suffer from body dysmorphia and want to be a tranny freak go ahead, just quit shoving it in the faces of everyone else.

If you're looking for a case study on it read up on Bud Lights 20% drop in sales.

Quite strange how the all the gender/sex/race theory stuff has been pushed so much in the media all at once and many of the sheep are on board.
I think it's strange how the extremist on both sides fail to see they are all sheep.

I think it's strange how the extremist on both sides fail to see they are all sheep.
Very true statement. The other political party is full of liars, cheats and opportunists looking to profit in the swamp. But our guys are refreshingly honest and are trying to "save the country" (LOL). Any legal issues that any of our guys have are entirely bogus. Legal issues that the other side has are just the tip of iceberg and they all should be put in jail.

Signed, The Sheeple from the far left and far right.

Reactions: Huskers123456
getting closer, anyone got any new hot takes?

i don't have a reason other than intuition, but i feel like McCarthy is going to slip in the draft. seems the threat of drafting McCarthy is being used by teams trying to bait a trade

I would like Buffalo to trade up for a top 10 WR. Maybe why they got that extra second rounder for Diggs
Would like to see that happen as well.

Although, I think kid from Oregon would be a tremendous pick as well if he's available.

Would like to see that happen as well.

Although, I think kid from Oregon would be a tremendous pick as well if he's available.
If they don’t move I’ll take Worthy

getting closer, anyone got any new hot takes?

i don't have a reason other than intuition, but i feel like McCarthy is going to slip in the draft. seems the threat of drafting McCarthy is being used by teams trying to bait a trade
Not a hot take, but I have seen a few draft boards saying the top 4 could all now be QB's which is nuts to me. I think that tackle from ND should be taken before McCarthy, Maye or Daniels.

If they don’t move I’ll take Worthy
Would be a great pick but i'd be shocked if he's still there.

I could also envision him slipping due to his petite frame so who knows

Reactions: c3o
Its probably just me but I feel like this year the difference btween first round talent and 2nd-4th round talent is not as wide as usual.
Weak in safety and pass rush overall, too.

Good year to trade down for teams who have the luxury of doing so.

Reactions: thall_
would be a homerun draft haul for them. i'm sure Bears fans want OL help, but you can't have too many good WRs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT