ADVERTISEMENT

Ziggy gets a TD

I was out and about and had to watch the tape. Ozigbo got jobbed on carries. He didn't get until 8 minutes left in the half and got his TD xxUNRIVALED posted above at 7:11. He had a good carry later where he was stood up after 7 yards, but powered for 10 and a first down. His third carry was getting stuffed over the middle (no room). His fourth was getting swarmed by four defenders on a sweep. His fifth and last "carry" was a handoff he pitched back to the QB for a flea flicker. In contrast, Darren Hall from Pitt got 12 carries and made 77 yards.

Another bothersome thing was the NFL Network broadcast SUCKED. Three times they were chatting with a kid, a Shriner and a former player and chose to reduce the game picture to postage stamp size. They also had the camera following Blough around after he threw a TD and missed a first down play after the KO. It was more annoying than the BIG Network sideline interviews that make the Spring Game action an afterthought.

All and all, a disappointing game for me to watch.

I was out and about and had to watch the tape. Ozigbo got jobbed on carries. He didn't get until 8 minutes left in the half and got his TD xxUNRIVALED posted above at 7:11. He had a good carry later where he was stood up after 7 yards, but powered for 10 and a first down. His third carry was getting stuffed over the middle (no room). His fourth was getting swarmed by four defenders on a sweep. His fifth and last "carry" was a handoff he pitched back to the QB for a flea flicker. In contrast, Darren Hall from Pitt got 12 carries and made 77 yards.

Another bothersome thing was the NFL Network broadcast SUCKED. Three times they were chatting with a kid, a Shriner and a former player and chose to reduce the game picture to postage stamp size. They also had the camera following Blough around after he threw a TD and missed a first down play after the KO. It was more annoying than the BIG Network sideline interviews that make the Spring Game action an afterthought.

All and all, a disappointing game for me to watch.

Agreed.

During the little bit I watched, the QB play seemed horrible. Missed receivers, short throws, wide out-routes, etc.

Even our local boy, Stick, looked overmatched FWIW.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT