ADVERTISEMENT

Zero win season?

Illinois and Bethune. I think we get 2.

Should start to see improvement as most pressure is off now, the season is gone, just start playing football and trying to have some fun.

Frost will be looking toward recruiting and the off-season. Needs to plug holes. Not an easy task.

We'll beat Bethune-Cookman, but that's it. And if we don't, Frost should resign the next morning.
Man, I would hope. By that point we will more than likely be 0-6, if the players feel they have nothing to play for now. At that point, they will really feel it. Full quit mode could be going at that point.

Sad to think losing them all has entered the realm of the possible.

Can you imagine the epic pillow fight we would have had with Rutgers. Damn the schedule makers for cheating us out of that clash

Will see what happens against Illinois but no one can tell me we aren’t the worst team in the big ... and it’s not just a talent issue

Last edited:
We'll beat Bethune-Cookman, but that's it. And if we don't, Frost should resign the next morning.

Nobody wants Frost gone, we just want him to coach better. It wouldn't shock me to see him resign after next year if it is another 0-3 Win total type of season. Hope the coaches can step their recruiting game up quite a bit.

Nobody wants Frost gone, we just want him to coach better. It wouldn't shock me to see him resign after next year if it is another 0-3 Win total type of season. Hope the coaches can step their recruiting game up quite a bit.
Frost isn't going anywhere and he definitely won't resign. However, if the team misses bowl eligibility again next year the pressure is going to ramp up considerably and he will probably need to dump a couple of assistants just to turn down the heat.

Illinois and Bethune. I think we get 2.

Should start to see improvement as most pressure is off now, the season is gone, just start playing football and trying to have some fun.

Frost will be looking toward recruiting and the off-season. Needs to plug holes. Not an easy task.
And Minnesota. This thing is going to stay ugly for a few weeks more, but I think we'll see improvement.

The way they kill themselves with penalties and mental errors, you can find a way to lose to anyone. Purdue gave them enough chances.

Last edited:
First coach to go from 0-12 to 13-0 to 0-12. Book it.

You think Frost will go 0-12 this year, 13-0 next year, and then 0-12 the following year? That would be pretty bizarre. I hope you have laid some cash down on that. In fact, I would be willing to take you up on, say, a 100K bet.

You think Frost will go 0-12 this year, 13-0 next year, and then 0-12 the following year? That would be pretty bizarre. I hope you have laid some cash down on that. In fact, I would be willing to take you up on, say, a 100K bet.
Frost took over an 0-12 team then went 13-0 and is now on track to go 0-12. You don’t want to place that bet. NU SUCKS!

Frost took over an 0-12 team then went 13-0 and is now on track to go 0-12. You don’t want to place that bet. NU SUCKS!

Not if you're going to change the terms of the bet. You said Frost would go from winless, to undefeated, to winless. I will take that bet all day long.

Not if you're going to change the terms of the bet. You said Frost would go from winless, to undefeated, to winless. I will take that bet all day long.
I haven’t changed anything, he has already completed 2/3. He took a winless team to undefeated and is about to take a team to winless. Enjoy your ride.

Okay you can stop the experiment now, it turns out "moron" IS something you can catch from a message board.

Just gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you didn't catch that from reading a message board. Good luck though, maybe see if you can get Lincoln100 straightened out too.

I’ve lost my respect for you.
Am I looking any more respectable two more losses later? Or was I just way off base to say they seemed to have it in them to find a way to lose to anyone with the way they commit brutal penalties?

You know, say...give up 10 unanswered including a 99 yard TD drive to a team with no time outs in less than 2 minutes? A drive that had a roughing the passer and a pass interference penalty?

I'd hate to think you don't respect me...

Jk7d8yS.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT