ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke just got tagged...

i guess they've already filed an appeal.
i think they should let this go, if the pics (which i understand the nfl has) get public, they'll look even dumber.

They can survive six games without him, then they will have him back fresh for the playoff run.

He's great and he'd be really good on any team, but that oline is incredible and McFadden was effective a few years ago and probably will be this year as well. The NFL does some dumb stuff but they're not gonna suspend arguably the most high profile player on the most high profile team without significant evidence.

He's great and he'd be really good on any team, but that oline is incredible and McFadden was effective a few years ago and probably will be this year as well. The NFL does some dumb stuff but they're not gonna suspend arguably the most high profile player on the most high profile team without significant evidence.

Tom Brady says hello.

Reactions: Bugeater
He was worth less than 1/2 of a point per game according to Vegas. Very minimal line movement on the 6 games he would be suspended.

Nice player but just doesn't move the needle.

that's interesting. more reason for the cowboys to let suspension stand.

Its about the O Line. Sure some backs are better than others, but quality NFL backs are a dime a dozen.

If the League has evidence he's guilty they must have discovery that wasn't made public to earn him a suspension. If he is guilty, I have little sympathy for a man that abuses a woman.

Will not hurt the 'Boys at all, except for maybe securing home field advantage, which may or may not have happened anyway. Zeke ain't a rookie anymore, he'll be fresh when he comes back and already knows the pplaybook, and at the end of the year when the playoffs start, the Cowboys will be just fine.

strangulation marks on a bag of weed is less offensive...

Zeke is supposed to appeal this week and may get reduced to 4 games - best case 4 games. More likely it remains 6.

If the League has evidence he's guilty they must have discovery that wasn't made public to earn him a suspension. If he is guilty, I have little sympathy for a man that abuses a woman.
They paid the woman off to drop the charges, but the NFL doesn't play that way. The pictures of the injuries to her were pretty explicit. And Zeke hasn't exactly been a choir boy since that incident happened.

They paid the woman off to drop the charges, but the NFL doesn't play that way. The pictures of the injuries to her were pretty explicit. And Zeke hasn't exactly been a choir boy since that incident happened.

It's not surprising that those complaining the most about the suspension are Cowboy fans. I haven't heard anyone here in SoCal supporting him.

"Dude, let it drop, U did it and you know it"...is the advice he should be getting, from Jerrah himself if need be.

ADVERTISEMENT