ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke is gone

That seems to have gone from zero to toxic pretty fast. Has ti be some behind the scenes leading up to this? And I will add they don't lose very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternal Return
the reason I asked about beck is I seen some osu poster on their message board say they run the same play a couple times in a row, that doesn't work. which I heard a lot of NU fans post about beck before..

but I wasn't sure if he called plays at osu.

The bloom is off the Buckeye Rose

hope it hurts their recruiting.

one loss and they implode!

they sure were ripping the players on ABC halftime report for doing that.. Mack Brown and Mark May kind of made it seem like there is something going on internally and entitlement issues.

You have to wonder of there is something in Meyer's coaching style that leads to seniors losing it and teams starting to implode - happened at Florida and maybe happening at OSU.

It seems when his initial recruiting classes reach their senior years cracks appear in his teams

You have to wonder of there is something in Meyer's coaching style that leads to seniors losing it and teams starting to implode - happened at Florida and maybe happening at OSU.

It seems when his initial recruiting classes reach their senior years cracks appear in his teams
He recruits players that believe they're more important than the team. This was osbornes biggest fear.

That's what I thought when I saw his calling referenced in another thread, so I looked it up.

Looks like at some point the calling went from Warriner to Beck. Not sure if that has changed since early October.

Article Link
theres the rub, never liked this co-coordinator business.

what does that even mean? who's in charge?

How many carries he get next week? Will he even play? Pretty bold calling out your coaches. I am sure there will be an apology coming something along the lines of "I just want to say that I am sorry for the ignorant words I spoke after our loss against MSU. My emotions were running high and my thinking was not straight and I said some things about our coaching staff that I regret saying. I want everyone to know that here at The Ohio State University, we are a family and will fight for each other."

In my opinion, no way he sits. They will come up with something that will allow him to play... This is against Michigan. All hands on deck, no matter what!

i would be frustrated as hell as well if I had to look at that QB play knowing that we have an all BIG QB and heisman candidate floundering around out there playing WR

Reactions: Eternal Return
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT