ADVERTISEMENT

Zavier Betts is Fully Qualified!!

TFrazier

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 8, 2001

giphy.gif

What did I say...I said it over and over and over again. We just got our biggest weapon at WR for the future....GBR!!!

Well, you say lots of stuff, all positive all of the time about the Huskers, so I don’t know that you had any more information or insight than anyone else, but I’m happy that it turned out as you proclaimed it would.

Well, you say lots of stuff, all positive all of the time about the Huskers, so I don’t know that you had any more information or insight than anyone else, but I’m happy that it turned out as you proclaimed it would.

Agreed. I'm super happy he is qualified, but that guy just says dumb shit all of the time hoping it sticks.

Agreed. I'm super happy he is qualified, but that guy just says dumb shit all of the time hoping it sticks.

no, I’m calling this out. What dumb shit do I say ALL THE TIME and hope it sticks? Is it the way I defend our Huskers and Frost to Iowa fans that hammer on us for going 4-8 and 5-7 and I remind them their own Head Coach went 1-10 and 3-9 their first 2 years? Or is it because in the beginning of the year I felt very strongly we’d go 8-4 range and I had to defend myself to Iowa trolls over and over again. Then when it didn’t happen and I was wrong, the Iowa trolls came calling me out on it for my summer predictions on the 2019 season?

Now seriously, what dumb shit do I say ALL THE TIME? I have made some bad calls and I have made some good calls. No different then any of us on here. My biggest flaw is defending our Huskers to these Iowa trolls that live on this board, period.

No offense to anyone on here but I seen all of us make bad calls, been proven wrong and so on. It’s not only me. But saying I say dumb shit all the time is just bull and wrong. All because I’m over overly to positive? Give me a break with that. Some of you guys are way to negative but I don’t say “Oh he says dumb shit all the time”. I’ll 100% admit, I fight with the Iowa trolls on here and that’s a huge weakness of mine, and I’m trying to stop it all together and ignore them but I don’t say dumb crap all the time. That’s just bull...

Last edited:
no, I’m calling this out. What dumb shit do I say ALL THE TIME and hope it sticks? Is it the way I defend our Huskers and Frost to Iowa fans that hammer on is about going 4-8 and 5-7 and I remind them their own Head Coach went 1-10 and 3-9 their first 2 years? Or is it because the beginning of the year I felt very strongly we’d go 8-4 range and defended myself to Iowa trolls over and over again. Then when it didn’t happened I was wrong and the trolls called my out on it?

Now seriously, what dumb shit do I say ALL THE TIME? I made some bad calls and I made some good calls. But my biggest flaw is defending our Huskers to Iowa trolls on this board, period.

No offense to anyone on here but I seen all of us make bad calls, been proven wrong and so on. But saying I say dumb shit all the time is just bull. All because I’m over overly to positive? Give me a break with that. Some of you guys are way to negative but I don’t say “Oh he says dumb shit all the time”. I’ll 100% admit, I fight with the Iowa trolls on here and that’s a huge weakness of mine, and I’m trying to stop it all together, but I don’t say dumb crap all the time. That’s just bull...

GBR

no, I’m calling this out. What dumb shit do I say ALL THE TIME and hope it sticks? Is it the way I defend our Huskers and Frost to Iowa fans that hammer on is about going 4-8 and 5-7 and I remind them their own Head Coach went 1-10 and 3-9 their first 2 years? Or is it because the beginning of the year I felt very strongly we’d go 8-4 range and defended myself to Iowa trolls over and over again. Then when it didn’t happened I was wrong and the trolls called my out on it?

Now seriously, what dumb shit do I say ALL THE TIME? I made some bad calls and I made some good calls. But my biggest flaw is defending our Huskers to Iowa trolls on this board, period.

No offense to anyone on here but I seen all of us make bad calls, been proven wrong and so on. But saying I say dumb shit all the time is just bull. All because I’m over overly to positive? Give me a break with that. Some of you guys are way to negative but I don’t say “Oh he says dumb shit all the time”. I’ll 100% admit, I fight with the Iowa trolls on here and that’s a huge weakness of mine, and I’m trying to stop it all together, but I don’t say dumb crap all the time. That’s just bull...

CLASSIC!
pQZ6QaY.png

Reactions: huskerssalts
but but but...so many experts on here were saying "be surprised if he steps foot on campus..." #dolts
Bear in mind that some things changed with testing requirements to be eligible. ACT and SAT tests are not happening this year.

IIRC, he still needed to post a qualifying test score. He may well have gotten his score up and done that, with the rules this year with COVID, he didn't have to do that.

Bear in mind that some things changed with testing requirements to be eligible. ACT and SAT tests are not happening this year.

IIRC, he still needed to post a qualifying test score. He may well have gotten his score up and done that, with the rules this year with COVID, he didn't have to do that.

Hey, I'll take it regardless of the how and whys.

Reactions: Wyldcard
I am certainly one of those that thought he would never make it on campus. I didn't get my info from an article in the local echo chamber paper. I got mine directly from two different sources really close to the situation. Good thing they were wrong. I guess I owe Salt and the OWH a coffee and bagel.

I believe he and Manning were the only two that were at risk of not qualifying.

Am I right in that belief, and anybody know what's going in with Manning?

I believe he and Manning were the only two that were at risk of not qualifying.

Am I right in that belief, and anybody know what's going in with Manning?
I'm not sure Manning was ever a qualification risk. at least I never saw any documentation.

just a lot of hand wringing from the peanut gallery.

This I'll gladly get behind. Yes, I'm overly positive and try and see the best in our team and yes I been off on a few or number of things but I'm all Husker and I need to ignore the Iowa trolls. Plus side is, I been doing that very thing lately. GBR for life.
Hey, don't sweat it. It's cool to be a negative prick on this board. It's laughable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT