ADVERTISEMENT

Zatechka vs. Zatechka

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
#63 Isaac (Jon's son) the starting center for Elkhorn South. #57 Ryan (Rob's son) in the rotation at DT for Westside. Next Friday night for the Class A Championship.

Top Recruits

Elkhorn South
Teddy
Westside
Koby
Avante
Cade Haberman (N. Ill)
Cole Payton (North Dakota State)

Sons of former Huskers playing for Elkhorn South

# 4 Carter Crouch (K-Wr) son of Eric Crouch
#58 Sam Hoskinson (ILB) son of Matt Hoskinson
#42 Alec Noonan (WR) son of Danny Noonan
#75 Maverick Noonan (RT) son of Danny Noonan

Last edited:
#63 Isaac (Jon's son) the starting center for Elkhorn South. #57 Ryan (Rob's son) in the rotation at DT for Westside. Next Monday night for the Class A Championship.

Top Recruits

Elkhorn South
Teddy
Westside
Koby
Avante
Cade Haberman (N. Ill)

Plus sons of former Huskers playing for Elkhorn South

#75 Maverick Noonan (RT) son of Danny Noonan
The game is Friday (this week) at Westside. Games got moved with Lincoln's three-week ban on high school sports.

Bracket...

Reactions: Catch50
It’d sure be nice if the 90’s era offspring could bring us some legit legacy talent. Javin Wright hopefully develops nicely.
We missed on baby Newcombe, but I hope there’s more coming soon.
Capitalizing on that gene pool could give us a little boost.

Carsen Crouch and I don’t think Alec Noonan is playing football any longer. pretty good basketball player. Maverick on the other hand is a very solid football player who has a good future ahead of him.

Reactions: Anegada1
Carsen Crouch and I don’t think Alec Noonan is playing football any longer. pretty good basketball player. Maverick on the other hand is a very solid football player who has a good future ahead of him.

I saw (via streaming) Maverick getting snaps at right tackle. Not sure if there was a injured right tackle. Just a soph. At 205 pounds, he didn't really fit in with those other big boys at Elkhorn South. But he is going to the State Championship!!!

Carson is still the kicker.

I'm sorry anyone want to explain why these kids aren't already committed to the Big Red? Gotta be some good DNA in there.

Because Frost sucks, duh! We should take every single son of a former player!

I like Zatechka(from ES) better as a HS football player than Prochazka, but my goodness, Prochazka’s potential is absolutely through the roof. What a freak.

#63 Isaac (Jon's son) the starting center for Elkhorn South. #57 Ryan (Rob's son) in the rotation at DT for Westside. Next Friday night for the Class A Championship.

Top Recruits

Elkhorn South
Teddy
Westside
Koby
Avante
Cade Haberman (N. Ill)

Sons of former Huskers playing for Elkhorn South