ADVERTISEMENT

Zachary Evans

Everyone has been wanting 5 star kids so I hope they recruit him with everything they have. Give the kid a shot if SF thinks he is bad news he will leave him alone.

I'd say Abdullah, Helu, and Burkhead were all far more talented than Lucky.

Those guys definitely had more talent then Lucky. But the response was about rankings...and Marlon Lucky is the highest ranked RB we had in a long time...he was even higher then Zachary Evans is.

Those guys definitely had more talent then Lucky. But the response was about rankings...and Marlon Lucky is the highest ranked RB we had in a long time...he was even higher then Zachary Evans is.
He said talent. There wasn't anything mentioned about rankings.

Dion sanders is mentoring Evans now, so hope that helps him stay on track

Under Armour Football Skills Challenge -

Forward to 14:07 - 15:42 - and see talented back Zachary Evans. Scott needs to work his magic and get him to Lincoln. Some of the talented recruits have problems you have to deal with but its worth it if they produce for the team.

He said talent. There wasn't anything mentioned about rankings.

agreed, he didn’t but he’s going off of rankings. Z, Evans hasn’t played a snap of college football. He very well could be just like Marlon Lucky production wise in college football. So he may as well said ranking....

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me what got this thread going and why it’s alive? This thread is the only smoke that there is regarding the topic unless I’m missing something.

ADVERTISEMENT