ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Smith podcast

BC Hawk

Walk On
Nov 1, 2015
Anyone here check out Zach Smith's (former Ohio State assistant) new podcast? He makes an indirect, but obvious implication that Nebraska football has been involved with shady recruiting practices a la the Adidas basketball scandal. Not that Zach Smith has proven to be an upstanding citizen, and he is probably a pathological liar. I was just curious if anyone heard it and your thoughts.

It sounds like he is going to use his platform to cause some destruction to the reputations of this enemies...

He seems to be closer to "totally insane" than just "troubled" so I wouldn't take anything he says seriously haha

He's gone scorched earth because his coaching career is over, and will attempt to tear everybody and everything down before ultimately appearing in the Obituaries. He will either end up in the obituaries in the next year, or will become a Mr. Softy franchisee, which is just 6 or 7 overworked haggered months before blowing your brains out.

Reactions: BC Hawk
I refuse to listen to his podcast to help him profit off anything. He could reveal a huge OSU cheating scandal and no one would believe him anymore. He has lost any credibility,kind of like the boy that cried wolf.

Anyone here check out Zach Smith's (former Ohio State assistant) new podcast? He makes an indirect, but obvious implication that Nebraska football has been involved with shady recruiting practices a la the Adidas basketball scandal. Not that Zach Smith has proven to be an upstanding citizen, and he is probably a pathological liar. I was just curious if anyone heard it and your thoughts.

It sounds like he is going to use his platform to cause some destruction to the reputations of this enemies...
The same clown that flashed his junk at The White House and had sex toys sent to the OSU Athletic Department?

Seems legit.

I have no idea why anyone on earth would want to listen to his podcast. That dude is a joke.

I listened. I was anxious to hear him spill the beans. He definitely threw Herman out there regarding sex with Flight Attendants and some talk about going to strip clubs. He's pretty well set to never have a coaching job again. Idiot.

I listened. I was anxious to hear him spill the beans. He definitely threw Herman out there regarding sex with Flight Attendants and some talk about going to strip clubs. He's pretty well set to never have a coaching job again. Idiot.

I fly quite a bit and can barely remember the last Flight Attendant I'd even consider. Far from what used to do that job.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
ADVERTISEMENT