ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Smith - It keeps getting worse

You've never had anything personal delivered to your work or used their facilities for personal use?

Yeah maybe something someone needed to sign for and since I was not at home didnt want to have to go to a facility to pick it up.

Buuuut it certainly was not sex toys, and especially since it is obvious he was using them on someone other than his wife. These were not run of the mill packages. They were freaking sex toys. Essentially he used his place of employment to not only "hide" potential extra marital toys he was going to use on someone else, but also to carry out the actual "adultry" portion of it. He also did this under Urbans watchful eye and he may mot have know about all of it, but he sure knew some of it was going on especially banging the subordinate.

I think it is quite funny that u think it is actually ok to do this though.

I'm not saying Zach Smith isn't stupid for using his real name when ordering that kind of stuff. And also having it delivered to your work. That's all incredibly dumb. But at the same time McMurphy is a PoS for making this public and making it national news. There's no reason the public needs to know about that.

Lolol

Yeah mcmurphy is the pos, not the cheating, wife beater who was banging subordinates at work while using the sex toys he secretely had delivered to his place of employment so that his wife wouldnt find out....lmfao...

Dear lowered.

Btw this wouldnt have even been brought up had the guy had a po box to send stuff to or banged the chick at a motel. But because he had innapropriate things delivered to his work and banged chicks at work, while urbo was only a few feet away in his office... this is why it is relavant.

When is Urban's big announcement? Is that today?
From the article posted: "Ohio State released a statement on Friday updating the progress of the investigation, saying 'the investigation will be completed on Sunday, as planned.' The results of the investigation will be shared with the OSU Board of Trustees next week, at which time President Michael V. Drake will announce his decision on the matter."

So it looks like the announcement exonerating St. Urban won't come until sometime during the week.

Reactions: kwicasso
ADVERTISEMENT