ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Smith having a twitter meltdown

Doesn't he have a wife or ex to beat? How does he find the time? More importantly, will Urban cover for him?

This is why when people are going through a separation and they ask me what should I do, I emphasize that they should STFU about their significant other and focus on what's good about you. You document reasons why you are a good, effective, responsible person. You don't ramble on about why the other parent is not a good person, parent, etc. All that does is make you look like you're petty and vindictive. You might even be right, but you're still gonna look childish.

When one parent has a binder full of receipts for how the provided for their kid and logs of quality time they spent together and the other has some batshit rant about how evil the other parent is, you can guess who looks like the crazy one.

You wanna put your kids first? Understand that's their mother and that no matter what they're going to love her and it hurts them when you bad-mouth her. You can't change your ex, but you can teach your kids to be trashy and petty or make them feel horrible like they're being forced to choose between two people who are supposed to just love them.

You don't have to sell crazy because crazy always shows itself. You just about never have to work hard to prove that somebody is nuts, you just let your lawyer or the judge give them a slight nudge at the right moment and watch them run themselves off the rails exactly like this.

Is his ex-wife a saint? Maybe not. She might be as nuts as him. Birds of a feather and all that.

But one thing's for sure, he's obviously a weirdo piece of shit with more anger than good sense in his head. It ain't Brett McMurphy's fault you were taking dick pics at the White House or shagging staffers at the football offices, or rolling up drunk and raging to your ex-wife's house in the middle of the night and getting the cops called on you.

You did all that shit yourself. Now he'll have every twitter troll with 5 minutes to spare ripping him, and looks like he's responding to them, too. What a moron.

This is why when people are going through a separation and they ask me what should I do, I emphasize that they should STFU about their significant other and focus on what's good about you. You document reasons why you are a good, effective, responsible person. You don't ramble on about why the other parent is not a good person, parent, etc. All that does is make you look like you're petty and vindictive. You might even be right, but you're still gonna look childish.

When one parent has a binder full of receipts for how the provided for their kid and logs of quality time they spent together and the other has some batshit rant about how evil the other parent is, you can guess who looks like the crazy one.

You wanna put your kids first? Understand that's their mother and that no matter what they're going to love her and it hurts them when you bad-mouth her. You can't change your ex, but you can teach your kids to be trashy and petty or make them feel horrible like they're being forced to choose between two people who are supposed to just love them.

You don't have to sell crazy because crazy always shows itself. You just about never have to work hard to prove that somebody is nuts, you just let your lawyer or the judge give them a slight nudge at the right moment and watch them run themselves off the rails exactly like this.

Is his ex-wife a saint? Maybe not. She might be as nuts as him. Birds of a feather and all that.

But one thing's for sure, he's obviously a weirdo piece of shit with more anger than good sense in his head. It ain't Brett McMurphy's fault you were taking dick pics at the White House or shagging staffers at the football offices, or rolling up drunk and raging to your ex-wife's house in the middle of the night and getting the cops called on you.

You did all that shit yourself. Now he'll have every twitter troll with 5 minutes to spare ripping him, and looks like he's responding to them, too. What a moron.

None of that makes sense in the Solipsistic World of Zone6.

Weren't there people here saying he should defend himself? That if some of the stuff that was said about him wasn't true, that he should speak out? Well now that he is, people are calling him sad and pathetic. He had no chance to defend himself once his reputation was already ruined.

Went through this. Bottom line, in due time, my ex's true self showed through and everyone thought I ended up looking like the mature adult and my relationship with my kids has never been better, and it is still really strained on her end with the kids. Moral to the story, stay calm, resist the urge to blow up, and stay off Twitter, and don't have an affair with the marriage counselor, because it will eventually come out.

Wow, this is simple but great advice...

Wow, this is simple but great advice...
I got to watch it come true before my very eyes, it's what my lawyer told me. Sure enough at the very first meeting with counsel there was an epic meltdown when somebody couldn't handle the realities their own lawyer was laying out.

Crazy people will rope you into Crazy Town and then outmaneuver you with their superior knowledge of the area. You have to stay out in the land of the sane and let them undermine themselves. And they will.

Tell you what, nothing is really private anymore.

I actually don't see him going crazy here, and his kids probably have suffered as a result of this issue. Probaby ostrasized, with no fault of their own.

Yet we sit here and monitor his life like it's a gameshow.

Reactions: oldjar07

I actually don't see him going crazy here, and his kids probably have suffered as a result of this issue. Probaby ostrasized, with no fault of their own.

His kids are in that position because his actions came to light and he's telling us to be mad at the guy standing by the light switch.

If what McMurphy says is a raft of lies, sounds like a slam-dunk lawsuit to me. Yet he's not filing suit, he's ranting on Twitter. How about that...

Shoot, I would have a hard time keeping quiet too. Assuming everything is true, the dude is a scum for hurting his wife (I don't care about the strip clubs, no one really cares about that and I don't care that he got a possible DUI reduced).

If it is false, I could not imagine how ****ing annoying it would be to try and stay quiet.

Reactions: oldjar07
His kids are in that position because his actions came to light and he's telling us to be mad at the guy standing by the light switch.

If what McMurphy says is a raft of lies, sounds like a slam-dunk lawsuit to me. Yet he's not filing suit, he's ranting on Twitter. How about that...

It doesn't help, the rant. I agree. I do feel for his kids. The guy is basically not employable and his wife sounds like a maniac too. What a crap development for the kids.

I think we've reached peak "Charlie Sheen Meltdown" with this guy. He's still going off on everyone! What a lunatic

How about this logic...if Dad is truly a complete imbecile (and he has proven to be up to this point), maybe the kids get a sympathy vote now???

I hope so. These parents cray cray

Hopefully nobody give or sells him a gun anyone he knows lock up your guns he's unstable be another kook to go on a shooting spree. Us law abiding gun owners don't need any more bad publicity

Reactions: TheBeav815
I'm all for karma coming back to this man. He did nothing to prevent it. But if anyone knows about his wife, she's fricking nuts. She's just as nuts as he is. While he was an abuser, she also is a sociopath. Just keep that in mind. They're perfect for each other.
She may very well be, but we really haven't seen much to prove that. With Zach Smith, there is plenty there to prove that he is a psychopath. You could see that from his television interview and you can see it pretty much every time he tweets. This dude just needs to go away and I'm sure Ohio State feels the same way. One of these days he is going to say something to bury them and/or Urb, whether it be on purpose or accident. I would truly be concerned if I was a friend or family member. He seems very close to an ultimate meltdown.

Hopefully nobody give or sells him a gun anyone he knows lock up your guns he's unstable be another kook to go on a shooting spree. Us law abiding gun owners don't need any more bad publicity
Nice that you’re thinking about others. Lol.

We monitor his life because he is a bit of a public figure but more bc he cannot resist the urge to display it. As we say in the divorce field: 10s don’t marry 5s. They are both #%^* shows. People like these two should never be allowed to get divorced bc they are inevitably going to make two more people miserable.

Reactions: TheBeav815

He did mention that he'd see McMurphy in court.

Whoa, even his mother is posting in some of those Twitter threads. Hilarious.

He did mention that he'd see McMurphy in court.
tenor.gif

Divorce is awful. Marriage is hard and takes deep commitment and faith to make it work, but it is well worth the struggle. It is so sad to see marriages break apart and even worse when its done in public like this and kids are involved. So sad.

Reactions: WHCSC and JPR95
Using kids as a weapon shows once again the lack of character of this guy. If mom is bat crap wack a do well dude you married her. I really hope the kids are able to break the cycle of such immaturity and lack of judgement.

A new report today: "Courtney Smith told the investigating officer who wrote the report Ohio State had sent an attorney to see her about a previous incident of alleged abuse, 'convincing her to drop the charge because it would embarrass OSU if she proceeded with the prosecution.' An OSU spokesperson told The Dispatch the university was unaware of that claim, but would investigate."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...zach-smith/ar-BBMDcX4?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=DELLDHP

III. It is lawful for all sorts of people to marry, who are able with judgment to give their consent.[5] Yet it is the duty of Christians to marry only in the Lord.[6]

For every bit of crazy with these two that we know about, there's weeks more of it that we don't.

I don't know why people come out of the woodwork trying to tell these people NOT to go through the police to sort things out, but they do. You gotta let the cops deal with it and then they can make their paper trail.

Smith's ex might be "no saint" as he claims, but he's no scholar. Dude is a case study in how to mishandle things and act like a moron.

ADVERTISEMENT