ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Hannon Transferring

Good luck to Zach and all other former Huskers. Make decisions based on your life and your future. Always happy when they will at least finish getting their degree from Nebraska.

He was one of the ones on my poll back in January that some thought might leave or be asked to leave the program after his 4th year in the program.

I remember reading about how he was first string when Riley's staff first took over, and how he'd lost weight to gain some quickness, seemed like he had potential. Maybe he just had the misfortune of being an OG the class before we signed some better ones in Farmer and Foster.

I hope some of the other non-contributing upperclassmen move on, as well, to open up more spaces for deserving walk-ons and more scholarship recruits.

But according to you, neither did Morrow.
That's not what I posted and you know it. There's a difference between losing playing time versus not playing at all. Ed would have played but he didn't like his role going forward so he quit on his teammates. I hope it works out for him.

I guess the point of my thread is "good luck" is only used on this board to the schollie wasters. If your a major contributor to the sport you play than its " trader/ he was a cancer/ wasn't a team player etc.

That's not what I posted and you know it. There's a difference between losing playing time versus not playing at all. Ed would have played but he didn't like his role going forward so he quit on his teammates. I hope it works out for him.
What would you say if Jacobsen left. Same thing?

I guess the point of my thread is "good luck" is only used on this board to the schollie wasters. If your a major contributor to the sport you play than its " trader/ he was a cancer/ wasn't a team player etc.

I didn't see anything in the Morrow thread that called him a cancer or a trader or whatever. Maybe I missed it.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Not dogging anyone or any player. Just talking about the nature of the beast. Kinda funny!

when someone at work takes a different job that makes them happier, did they quit on their coworkers?

when someone at work takes a different job that makes them happier, did they quit on their coworkers?
A college basketball team is an entirely different dynamic than a workplace. I haven't called him names. I haven't disparaged him for doing what he's doing. It is a fact that he quit on his teammates. They need him and he's leaving. I think he's delusional if he really thinks transferring is going to get him an NBA career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT