ADVERTISEMENT

Zac Taylor promoted to Rams QB coach.

I just took a look at his Wikipedia page. His career progression has been somewhat odd. Why did he have to go from Offensive coordinator & quarterbacks coach in Cincinnati in 2016 to Assistant wide receivers coach with Los Angeles in 2017?

At any rate, I'm a believer in Zac Taylor. No doubt in my mind he will have a long career in the NFL.

I just took a look at his Wikipedia page. His career progression has been somewhat odd. Why did he have to go from Offensive coordinator & quarterbacks coach in Cincinnati in 2016 to Assistant wide receivers coach with Los Angeles in 2017?

At any rate, I'm a believer in Zac Taylor. No doubt in my mind he will have a long career in the NFL.
guys bounce around a lot on their way up the chain. At Cinci he maybe was in a little over his head as their OC. I think when he was at Miami he was getting a lot of help from his head coach.Winking He'll be successful long term and he's in a good spot to learn a lot from a very good young head coach. An NFL position coach's job is a still a very good job. I won't be surprised if he's an OC again sometime fairly soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT