ADVERTISEMENT

Zac Taylor named Dolphins OC

great opportunity - he has a very short window to make a mark as it is likely that the entire staff gets replaced after the season.
Hopefully he catches on with a new staff after the season.
He was a testament to what QB play is all about in college - it is played above the neck. Didn't have the biggest arm but made great reads and decisions. Not highly ranked either.

Oh man...he used to get killed from time to time back there. He never stayed down. No matter how hard the hit!
Yep. Glad those big hits didn't affect his smarts! Aside from Eric Crouch, he took harder hits than any other Husker QB that I can remember.

On a side note: for all the crap EC takes for his pro career, people need to remember that dude laid it on the line for us. He was a real warrior and a badas* husker. He could juke people out of their shoes and then burn it to the endzone. Most electrifying player of my generation.

Movin on up. Dolphins fired their OC and promoted Zac from QB coach.

Glad for Taylor, but I wish my Dolphins would get their poop in a group. This has been one of the most dysfunctional organizations in pro football over the last 10-15 years. They have some pieces in place, but it has been one thing after another with this franchise going back to Jimmy Johnson they are almost as bad as the Raiders!!!!

Reactions: Lars72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT