ADVERTISEMENT

Zac Taylor considered..

Front-runner to become Browns next head coach. He's currently QB coach at L.A. Rams. He's come a long way since NU. Good luck. Don't go to Cleveland. Wait for a better job. Lol

It's good to be confident. That is not the place to be confident. He should wait.

Who was tougher than Zac Taylor when he played at Nebraska? He took some shots but man, he was a gamer. That Texas A&M comeback led by him was one for the ages as far as Husker football is concerned.

One of my all time Husker favorites. With that leaky OL he took a lot of shots. He had a good head on him. You can see why he makes a good coach.

One of my all time Husker favorites. With that leaky OL he took a lot of shots. He had a good head on him. You can see why he makes a good coach.

One of my favorites too for what he did, especially considering he was only here two years. It's good to see he is still fondly remembered. For awhile, I felt like a lot of people forgot about him just because of the coach that he played for.

Browns next Head Coach will last 1-3 seasons and will be fired for “ruining their organization.” Ownership there is garbage!

Only reason you take this job is to say you were an NFL Head Coach at one point.

If I were him I'd take the job:

1. You're set for life cash-wise even if you get fired.

2. Think of the accomplishment if you succeed. Glorious.

3. You rose up to the position of an NFL head coach pretty darn fast.

Reactions: The_Glove_Man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT