ADVERTISEMENT

Zac Hannon to Kansas

Good for him. Hopefully he gets to extend the win streak over Texas that Kansas currently has.

Reactions: vighawk
Good move for Hannon that makes some sense. He never found a spot in the two deep here but he's got some talent and may actually play next season at KU.

Johnson I don't get though from either side. I thought he'd drop down a tier and try to play in a G5 conference considering he couldn't even make the 105 man roster last spring and never really showed any desire to try. Not sure what Tech's line is like these days though but it's not that bad is it?

Good move for Hannon that makes some sense. He never found a spot in the two deep here but he's got some talent and may actually play next season at KU.

Johnson I don't get though from either side. I thought he'd drop down a tier and try to play in a G5 conference considering he couldn't even make the 105 man roster last spring and never really showed any desire to try. Not sure what Tech's line is like these days though but it's not that bad is it?
Could be Tech has a graduate program he really wants. Football can be a means to an end.

Reactions: jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT