ADVERTISEMENT

YSU has 4 players suspended

raw

4 "players" or 4 YSU people invloved with the football program? :D

Time for a tweet from Faux Pelini about telling Carl to come home or something. lol

I'd be shocked if it were four star players. My guess is it was four sacrificial lambs to make it look like Bo was actually running a tight ship. Color me shocked if I am wrong.

I'd be shocked if it were four star players. My guess is it was four sacrificial lambs to make it look like Bo was actually running a tight ship. Color me shocked if I am wrong.

Teams in NCAA postseason have random tests, if I am not mistaken. I don't think the school can supply sacrificial lambs.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Has Carl ever finished writing his novel?
You know, the one about the assistant football coach (who only has a job because of his brother) rubbing up against players mothers in inappropriate ways?

I initially thought that perhaps Avery Moss had convinced some of his teammates to join him in celebrating the holiday season

0051fbebfa887df9df14edd239258560.gif

Reactions: HBK4life
YSU will have tough time in Cheney with or without the four suspended players. Eastern Washington has a great receiver, Cooper Kupp, who I saw play our local high school when he was going to Davis High in Yakima. We are only 2 hours away from Cheney and our high temperature is suppose to be 15 on Saturday. Bo and his Youngstown Boys should be use to the cold, but with the snow on the ground it is going to be frosty.

ADVERTISEMENT