ADVERTISEMENT

Youth

inWV

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 22, 2007
Players on the two deep that will have two years of eligibility left after this season
Offense - Warner, Spielman, Jaimes, Raridon, Wilson, Hixson, Farniok, Sichterman, Stoll, Allen, Amart, Bunch, Mo. Thirteen players, Six are frosh are RS frosh.
Defense - Stille, Thomas, Miller, Tannor, Williams, Bootle, Taylor. Seven players, Tannor and Taylor are true frosh. Daniels and Clark are also listed on the Depth Chart, just not on the two deep.

So yes, while this season sucks, there are young players that are getting valuable time on the field and will be much better players next year.

Players on the two deep that will have two years of eligibility left after this season
Offense - Warner, Spielman, Jaimes, Raridon, Wilson, Hixson, Farniok, Sichterman, Stoll, Allen, Amart, Bunch, Mo. Thirteen players, Six are frosh are RS frosh.
Defense - Stille, Thomas, Miller, Tannor, Williams, Bootle, Taylor. Seven players, Tannor and Taylor are true frosh. Daniels and Clark are also listed on the Depth Chart, just not on the two deep.

So yes, while this season sucks, there are young players that are getting valuable time on the field and will be much better players next year.
I was on a team that had a similar situation. Very few seniors just because of the fact of numbers. I was a sophomore that had to start. It sucked. I sucked. I was in over my head and battled nagging ankle injuries all season. Our season wasn't great. But the experience was invaluable and then the next 2 years were great.

Last edited:

This year sucks, I fully admit that. But like your saying, I love what I’m seeing for next year and so on for 3 years or more. Let these guys enjoy beating us and making fun now because a year to 3 years from now they won’t be enjoying it. Huskers will become good, very good in a few years.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT